At ODX, we’re focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced UAT/Test Manager to join the ODX team. You will be responsible for enabling and ensuring great collaboration throughout the product development and feature enhancement cycle of the partnership, while keeping true to tech, product & design principles. Your job will be to amplify the effectiveness of this complex, cross-disciplinary team, as well as collaborate with key stakeholders.
What you’ll do as a UAT/Test Manager at ODX:
Working with team leads, you will help drive, and own outcomes for key internal and cross-functional initiatives, in support of the ODX mission. You will have a broad array of responsibilities including:
- Manage the UAT process for partnerships (multiple partners)
- Interface and collaborate with partners on test strategy and execution
- Identify project deliverables and systems impacted
- Develop test strategies, test plans and traceability matrix based on requirements
- Report test status internally and with partners
- Track and report defects, timelines for test execution
- Work closely with project managers, product managers and development team during the entire lifecycle of a project
- Develop in depth understanding of the systems and processes at OnDeck
- Track action items and decisions
- Identify stakeholders - who needs to be involved, who needs to be aware from a testing perspective
- Facilitate effective meetings and ensure the team is collaborating at appropriate intervals
- Ensure engagement and signoffs from all stakeholders as needed before release
- Help resolve blockers when they are identified
- Help make your project team be awesome
Qualifications for success:
- You have at least 5 years working in Test/QA manager roles, preferably in financial platform teams working with complex systems
- You have practical experience with agile and lean values, principles, and techniques
- Familiar with SDLC and project management best practices
- You have experience managing integration testing and UAT with partners
- You have experience managing customer expectations and being a thought partner in solving their problems
- You are flexible, and use your judgment to apply the model and approach that best fit with the context
- You confidently and coherently communicate across the organization, translating complex ideas for stakeholders.
- You’re a supreme communicator within your team and bring clarity to the projects you take on: defining goals and success measures, freeing up lines of communication, identifying and removing blockers, encouraging collaboration, and, most importantly, continuously looking for ways to improve how we work.
- Preferred: You have practical experience as a software developer, business analyst or product manager
- Preferred: You have PMP certification
- You are a champion of awesome!
ODX’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
Benefits for you:
OnDeck and ODX believe that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**