At ODX, we’re focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
Technology at ODX is a mix of building world-class user experiences for customers, data processing to enable underwriting model development and real-time lending decisions, automating operational and compliance workflows, and generating precise money movements and calculations to service small business customers. We have an emphasis on scalability, security, reliability and accuracy. The Salesforce Development team handles all new functionality in ODX’s Salesforce environment. We work closely with the business and our Product Management team to identify new functionality, collect technical requirements and prioritize the work in a sprint.
As a Salesforce Admin at ODX, you will:
- Maintain responsibility for the design, development, unit and integration testing of all new and existing code
- Develop and maintain Visualforce, AppExchange Apps, Force.com pages
- Collaborate with product management, software engineers, and data engineers through the entire software development lifecycle to deliver features to production
- Identify SFDC usage problems
- Develop and apply advanced Salesforce functionality to solve business problems and create customized solutions on the Force.com platform
- Develop custom solutions in VisualForce, Apex and other key technologies
- Develop integration processes using Salesforce.com's Web Services API
- Provide technical leadership on best practices for integration with Salesforce, in-house systems, and third-party systems
- Actively seek out opportunities to leverage Salesforce, driving productivity gains for a rapidly scaling sales team
- Program fluently in Apex and have a solid understanding of Apex classes
- Code Apex triggers and create Visualforce pages
- Confidently work with existing code
- Be integral to the team responsible for the digital loan originations platform for bank partners and maintaining current clients on the existing stack
- Develop and implement the next generation platform for enterprise clients
- Collaborate in an innovative startup environment with the support of an established profitable business and client base
- Work alongside an experienced leadership team with a proven track record in FinTech
- Understand Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
- Provide best practices on integration with external systems such as loan servicing data warehouse, web applications
- Have a purpose driven impact in helping fuel large scale small business growth, the backbone of the economy
Qualifications for success:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and knowledge is required of the following:
- APEX, Visualforce and Salesforce.com platform
- WSDL and REST integration development
- SOA architecture
- Hands on experience working with SQL and relational databases
- Understanding of data structure and its correlation to Salesforce: Sales and Service Cloud, Data Loader, and Custom Applications
- Must be well-versed in cloud computing technologies and concepts.
ODX’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
Benefits for you:
OnDeck and ODX believe that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**