At ODX, we’re focused on helping banks reinvent the small business lending process. We provide a unique combination of market-leading software, analytic insights, and professional services to deliver a game changing digital experience. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of OnDeck (NYSE: ONDK), one of the largest online small business lenders, ODX draws on the heritage of $10 billion loaned over the last decade. We’re improving the world’s economic landscape by changing the way small businesses access capital. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count.
An ODX-powered bank experience allows customers to apply digitally, receive immediate decisions, and obtain funding as fast as same day. At the core of the ODX solution is a modular, scalable, and secure SaaS platform that enables banks to create a fully end-to-end digital experience or to select certain components. By utilizing the ODX platform, banks can focus on their desired business outcomes such as improved customer experiences, increased portfolio growth, and reduced processing costs.
As a QA Engineer in ODX, you’ll be working with a team of passionate developers and QA engineers in an Agile/scrum process to deliver new features and products. You’ll be involved hands-on from the design and scoping processing through implementation, testing, and deployment to production.
We also have a well developed in-house testing framework that automates regression while providing flexible tools to assist with manual tests. This is a great opportunity if you’re interested in learning about running and writing test automation!
As a QA Engineer at ODX, you will:
- Work with a development team to ensure quality during the Agile development lifecycle: architecture, story definition, development, testing, and release
- Write test automation to cover critical integrations and end-to-end workflow – especially when we’re developing cool new things!
- Create test tools and processes to tackle the hard problems and help us scale effectively
- Make a meaningful contribution to the company by working to integrate major financial partners with our platform
Qualifications for success:
- You are enthusiastic about improving software quality, find inspiration in cutting-edge technology, and enjoy working in a start-up environment.
- You are proactive about learning our systems, ask a lot of questions, and tackling hard problems using new tools.
- You have 1 – 3 years in a Quality Assurance role, preferably in an enterprise-focused or start-up environment, as well as recent experience with test automation.
- Experience working with clients
- You can demonstrate strong technical skills in your current position including:
- Programming (Python a plus!)
- Relational database queries (Postgres a plus!)
- Linux and shell scripting
- You can demonstrate experience building and maintaining an end-to-end test automation suite. We’re looking for people with experience automating front (e.g. Selenium) and back end (e.g. data validity, REST APIs, jobs) systems, behavior-driven development frameworks (e.g. Cucumber or Robot Framework), and CI (e.g. Jenkins)
Nice-to-haves (not required):
- Deep knowledge and curiosity about technology and systems. Our applications run in virtualized servers or in the cloud, talk to each other through networks and load balancer, and save data in databases and CRM. The more we know about the system, the better we can support our teams!
- Knowledge of software engineering best-practices and passion to help your team find solutions
ODX’s groundbreaking partnership efforts with banks began in 2015 and have subsequently proved that a bank and a financial technology (FinTech) company can work collaboratively to mutual benefit on a digital lending platform. ODX is now offering expanded platform solutions for small business lending to a broad range of banks and financial institutions globally.
As the largest online small business lender in the U.S. serving more than 700 different industries, we have been trusted by over 80,000 small businesses by providing them with a term loan or line of credit to help them build growing and thriving enterprises. Since 2007, we’ve issued over $8 billion in capital.
Join us as we enable small businesses to achieve their goals. At OnDeck, we’re reinventing small business financing. We care intensely about each other, our company and the customers we serve, and are committed to making every day count. We are small enough to be nimble and strong enough to make a big impact.
Benefits for you:
OnDeck and ODX believe that each and every team member plays an important role in our company’s success. That’s why we strive to provide you and your family with a competitive and comprehensive benefit program with a variety of options and opportunities. We offer:
- Generous Vacation
- Comprehensive Healthcare
- Educational Reimbursement
- 401k Matching
- Parental Leave
- Sports Teams
- Stocked Kitchens
- Loan Consolidation
We are going to ask you to talk about your accomplishments. Here are some of ours:
- WorldatWork, 2017 Seal of Distinction
- Fortune 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, 2016
- Fortune 50 Best Small and Medium Companies to Work For, 2016
- Fortune 30 Best Workplaces in Finance and Insurance, 2016
- Built in Colorado, Top 100 Digital Companies in Colorado, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Crain’s New York Business Fast 50, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- Fortune and Great Place to Work 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, 2015
- Fortune/Great Place To Work Great Rated! People’s Picks: 20 Great Workplaces in Financial Services, 2015
- Crain’s New York Best Places to Work, 2013, 2014, 2015
- Colorado SHRM Best Companies to Work For in Colorado, 2015
- Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies, 2013, 2014
- Selling Power Magazine Best Company to Sell For, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017
- 500|5000, 2013, 2014
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, OnDeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, OnDeck complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
OnDeck expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of OnDeck’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**