About Omega Therapeutics:
Omega Therapeutics is a development-stage biotechnology company pioneering a new class of programmable, mRNA-encoded therapeutics to transform human medicine. The OMEGA Epigenomic Programming™ platform harnesses the power of epigenetics, the mechanism that controls gene expression and every aspect of an organism's life from cell genesis, growth and differentiation to cell death. The OMEGA platform enables control of fundamental epigenetic processes to correct the root cause of disease by returning aberrant gene expression to a normal range without altering native nucleic acid sequences. Omega’s engineered, modular, and programmable mRNA-encoded epigenetic medicines, Omega Epigenomic Controllers™, target specific intervention points amongst the thousands of validated novel DNA-sequence-based epigenomic targets we have mapped to tune single or multiple genes to treat and cure disease through Precision Genomic Control™. Omega is currently advancing a broad pipeline of development candidates spanning a range of disease areas, including oncology, regenerative medicine, multigenic diseases including immunology, and select monogenic diseases.
About the Role:
Omega Therapeutics is seeking an IT Admin to join our Data and IT team. They must be a motivated self-starter, capable of working with minimal supervision. They will serve as a primary point of contact across the organization on core IT processes and work collaboratively with external IT support organizations to troubleshoot and resolve issues in a fast and efficient manner.
- Install, Maintain & Troubleshoot a large office IT heterogeneous environment: Windows/Mac/Linux computers, Bio-Lab equipment, WiFi/internet, networking equipment, VPN, printers, office-entry, cellphones, etc.
- Support Employee full lifecycle IT needs like on/off-boarding, remote access, desktops & laptops & servers, cellphones, SW & HW installation, internet access, company data access
- Assist with any new project requiring IT Support (cybersecurity), and with managing IT vendors
- Support departments as needed with systems integrations and implementations (ex. Recruiting, onboarding, HRIS)
- Installation and support of HW: Apple MAC, Windows, Linux Laptops & Servers; some networking equipment, printers, some Bio-Lab equipment
- Installation and support of SW: Zoom, Slack, SharePoint, Egnyte, MSFT Office & Email, Apple MAC applications
- Software scripting (any of: Perl, Awk, Sed, Linux Shell Scripts, Powershell, Apple MAC scripting)
- Knowledge of Software & Big-Data Testing tools (or similar tools) such as Selenium, JMeter, Junit, WebLoad, Acunetix, Netsparker, Wireshark, Malwarebytes
- Good communication; fast learner; passionate about IT reliability & security; open to new technologies such as Public Cloud, Python, Big-Data, AI-ML-NLP; ability to work in a fast-paced environment in an agile and collaborative manner
- BS (Computer Science / IT / or any major Engineering or Science)
- 5+ years industry experience as an IT Admin
- Experience installing & maintaining (upgrades, backups, tuning) and troubleshooting a large office IT heterogeneous environment