Customer Support is the front line for our Customer Success Organization. The team provides an invaluable set of services that our clients rely on for their day-to-day business operations. As an Associate Customer Support Analyst, you will be responsible for utilizing Ombud’s platform and tools to efficiently and accurately ingest and export business documents for our clients to carry out key processes. You will work closely with our Customer Success team to provide outstanding support for our clients while allowing Ombud users to easily collaborate, complete projects within our system, and achieve their business goals.
Ideal candidates will have a keen eye for detail, demonstrating extreme willingness to solve problems, provide best practices, and go above and beyond for our customers. As an organization recognized for exceptional customer support, we are continually looking for candidates who want to make an impact, care about their work, and are looking to grow with Ombud through career-pathing opportunities. Do you have compassion for customers and the drive to help us build a game-changing customer success team?
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and process documents quickly and accurately
- Work with Customer Support Analysts (CSA’s) to quickly coordinate support for users
- Play a support role in driving quarterly initiatives
- Document solutions within our internal knowledgebase articles for future reference by your team
- At all times, promote end user satisfaction with our product and services
- Meet and exceed individual quantitative and qualitative goals
- Professional customer service demeanor
- Dependable and reliable with a focus to finish what you set out to do
- Solution focused with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and work independently
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to exceed the norm
- Team mentality with competitive spirit
- Ability to work rotating weekend and holidays as needed
- Your positive attitude is contagious
- You take feedback and you implement it
- You want to work for a startup
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
- Employee Stock Option Plan – Our employees are owners.
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical.
- A Denver-based team and hybrid working environment.
How to Apply:
Please send us an email to Hire.Me@ombud.com and tell us: What do Carnegie Mellon University and Braveheart have in common?
Also include a resume and a cover letter detailing why you think you would be a good fit for this position.
Finally, please use the subject line: Crock-Pot Friday
Customers rely on Ombud to automate the content-centric activities in their sales processes. Our platform combines content collaboration, project management, and machine learning to streamline the creation of sales documents like RFP responses, security questionnaires, sales proposals, statements of work, and much more. Industry innovators such as Kronos, Zendesk, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, Marketo, and Cloudera leverage Ombud to power their revenue teams with exceptional content.
Our team is on a mission to transform sales content into valuable expertise for our customers. If our core values resonate with you, we’d like to chat about the Recruiter + People Ops role:
- Make an Impact
- Embrace Intellectual Curiosity
- Be Authentic
- Be Bold
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.
Salary Range: $20/hour starting