Are you in a job where you know something out there is better? Would you like to join a young, fast moving organization that is rapidly growing and looking for people who want to make a difference?
We are looking for great people to join our Customer Services Team as a Client Services Representative (CSR).
Client Services is the front line for our Customer Success Organization. The team provides an invaluable set of services that our clients rely on for their day-to-day business operations. As a representative of Ombud’s Client Services team, you will be responsible for utilizing Ombud’s platform and tools to efficiently and accurately ingest and export business documents for our clients to carry out key processes. You will work closely with our Customer Success team to provide outstanding support for our clients while allowing Ombud users to easily collaborate, complete projects within our system, and achieve their business goals.
Ideal candidates will have a keen eye for detail, demonstrating extreme willingness to solve problems, provide best practices, and go above and beyond for our customers. As an organization recognized for exceptional customer support, we are continually looking for candidates who want to make an impact, care about their work, and looking to grow with Ombud through career-pathing opportunities. Do you have compassion for customers and the drive to help us build a game-changing customer success team?
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze and process documents quickly and accurately
- Work with Customer Success Analysts (CSA’s) to quickly coordinate support for users
- Play a support role in driving quarterly initiatives
- Document solutions within our internal knowledge base articles for future reference by your team
- At all times, promote end user satisfaction with our product and services
- Meet and exceed individual quantitative and qualitative goals
- Professional customer service demeanor
- Dependable and reliable with a focus to finish what you set out to do
- Solution focused with strong time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask and work independently
- Competitive spirit with a strong desire to exceed the norm
- Team mentality with competitive spirit
- Ability to work rotating weekend and holidays as needed
- Your positive attitude is contagious
- You take feedback and you implement it
- You want to work for a startup
What Ombud Offers You:
- A culture that fosters career development and values working together as a team.
- A Denver-based team and hybrid working environment
- Full Benefits, including: Healthcare, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Paid Leave, Sabbatical
- Compensation: $35,000 - $40,000 Base Salary
- Send us your Resume and Cover Letter
- In your Cover Letter, answer this question: "What do Carnegie Mellon University and the movie Braveheart have in common?"
Transforming Content into Expertise. Ombud is building an Intelligent Content Collaboration platform that scales intelligence across global organizations by re-inventing how content is managed, collaboration is orchestrated, and machine learning is applied to streamline sales operations. The Ombud platform is changing how people organize, collaborate and execute their day-to-day workflow while improving their quality of life and organizational efficiency. Industry innovators such as Nutanix, Kronos, Palo Alto Networks, Zendesk, SendGrid, Ping Identity, Instructure, LogMeIn, HubSpot, Anaplan, and Cloudera use Ombud to create a competitive advantage, increase thought leadership, and grow their businesses.
Ombud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions at Ombud are based on merit, competence, and business need. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, ancestry, national origin, genetic information, disability, marital status, military service, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. We are committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive and entrepreneurial work environment.