Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support every day. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, a children's hospice center in the UK and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
Omaze is looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to support our Chief Executive Officer. As the CEO's gatekeeper and main point of contact, you will play an integral role in strategically streamlining his day-to-day operations. We need a team player who is organized, professional, and empathetic.
You will be responsible for managing the CEO's calendar, coordinating aspects of his professional and personal life, and handling communications with investors, board members, entertainment and sports executives, press, brand partners, and more.
The successful candidate will be:
- Meticulous. You have tremendous attention to detail. You take pride in on having everything buttoned up!
- Proactive. You are an independent thinker and can identify needs ahead of time and take full responsibility for driving the CEO's schedule forward.
- Resourceful Problem Solver. You're excellent at seeking out information and finding the best possible solution to any given problem. You can handle a million things at once and instead of saying “No,” you say, “Let me find out!”
- Accustomed to Scale. You have experience supporting CEO’s of high growth companies. Strong preference for experience in tech companies with $200M+ in revenue.
- A Strong Communicator. You have stellar written and verbal communication skills, exercise tact, good judgment, and directly relay updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Researcher. You are naturally curious and resourceful with an innate ability to research various topics to assist with decision making.
What you’ll do:
- Schedule and optimize complex calendar of internal and external meetings
- Prioritize focus for the CEO, such as: documents to review and sign, deadlines, important emails and mail to attend to, invitations, etc.
- Represent the CEO as his first point of contact via email and phone; answer questions and source information whenever possible
- Coordinate locations for meetings, appointments, travel and accommodations
- Plan and schedule complex travel arrangements and related logistics
- Run errands for both business and personal purposes
- Assist where needed with the execution of events, activities, and special projects
Don’t quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn’t a fit, we’ll keep your information on file for the future.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years of experience assisting CEO’s or other top executives, in companies that are scaling rapidly
- Demonstrated longevity in previous roles and a long-term career interest as an Executive Assistant
- Exceptional organizational skills and high attention to detail
- An upbeat attitude and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.