Who We Are:
Omaze is a venture-backed fundraising platform that helps raise funds and awareness for charity by offering anyone the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze democratizes the charitable giving experience and offers curated prizes that no other platform can match.
Omaze was founded in 2012 to disrupt the fundraising space and bring additive dollars to charities that are too often limited by outdated methods like expensive and time-intensive annual galas. Nearly a decade later, Omaze has raised over $150M net to support over 400 charities, and has set sights on raising $1B in a single year. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we successfully launched in the UK in 2019 and are excited to continue our growth and expansion in this market offering dream homes.
In the UK, Omaze has given away a number of dream homes all across the UK, netting over £3,000,000 for Teenage Cancer Trust, British Heart Foundation, The Prince’s Trust, Cancer Research UK and Great Ormond Street Hospital. Whether you are the grand prize winner or not, every donation supports a worthy, vetted cause like these.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact - You will be a part of a one-of-a-kind passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth - Omaze is currently one of the fastest growing companies in the world and on a path to be the world’s first social impact IPO. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture - We live by our virtues. We believe in growing together, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Named one of Fast Company’s most innovative companies in 2020, #1 in the Social Good Category. Check it out!
Who We’re Seeking:
Reporting to the Director of Performance Marketing, the Paid Marketing Manager will be a key contributor in growing Omaze’s community and maximizing donations. Leveraging the power of top celebrities as well as Omaze’s own brand, you will drive traffic to the Omaze site with a focus on generating revenue while optimizing towards a set of KPI goals. This is a performance marketing role with a heavy emphasis on Paid Social Media (Facebook and Instagram) platforms, but includes a variety of other marketing channels like Snap and Tiktok.
What You’ll Do:
- Launch, manage, and optimize a high volume of paid Facebook and other Ads campaigns
- Execute paid marketing plan to drive profitable traffic through all paid marketing channels (cross-channel training and development is a common practice on our team)
- Contribute to a digital marketing strategy that meets or exceeds revenue and user acquisition goals
- Explore new ways of engaging with users, creating test plans to improve content, copy, creative, and user experience
- Develop audience segmentation strategies for social media campaigns
- Utilize data-driven decisions to optimize acquisition efforts while maintaining KPI goals
- Monitor and report the performance of key marketing metrics, as well as activities and events causing variance
- Routinely conduct creative, audience, and bid strategy tests with ultimate goal of efficiently growing customer base
- Utilize suite of reporting tools such as Tableau, Looker, and Google Ads for day-to-day account management and optimization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure creative assets are available and optimized for campaigns (video production, copy & design, merchandising, project management)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing
- Deep expertise in paid marketing on major social media platforms is a must
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Agile and able to manage competing priorities
- You have full command of paid acquisition KPIs, and platform algorithms
- Ability to not only report on data but use it to tell a story & make timely decisions
- Willingness and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute on paid marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Thrives in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
Don’t quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn’t a fit, we’ll keep your information on file for the future.
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.