Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support in our work everyday. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month, or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a children's hospice center in the UK, a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
The Creative Studio at Omaze is responsible for delivering all of Omaze’s creative content including video, design, advertising and copy. The. Project Manager will play a key role from managing project kick off to end to end delivery helping to bring content to life across content creation teams.
What You’ll Do:
• Lead marketing campaigns that live across Paid, Organic, Email and site
• Guide multidisciplinary project teams in the achievement of project objectives for larger/more complex, or more strategic, projects or programs.
• Support project meetings
• Develop and document project schedules, milestones and the team.
• Communicate project status to stakeholders.
• Coordinate and track project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes.
• Identify issues and partner with leadership to resolve critical resource conflicts.
• Flag any missing components that jeopardize launch dates, and work with the appropriate teams to track down the missing components
• Manage constantly changing project priorities, timelines, and deliverables, proactively communicating updates across teams
• Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately on the server
• Serve as the main lead and point-of-contact on certain projects
• Ability to prioritize/re-prioritize multiple projects and/or deadlines in a fast-paced and constantly shifting work environment with poise.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, in business communications, project management, design or related fields
- 4+ years experience in a Project Management capacity in the marketing, advertising or technology industry; strong project management skill set and account coordination.
- Experience working in Google suite of products (Google Slides, Sheets, Docs, etc.), Monday.com, Adobe suite, and Keynote
- Communicate effectively internally and externally. Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and manage priorities. Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proactive approach to planning and working cross-functionally
- Don’t quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn’t a fit, we’ll keep your information on file for the future.
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support and employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.