Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support in our work everyday. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month, or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a children's hospice center in the UK, a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
The Analytics team at Omaze is responsible for supporting the organization in measurement of the business and customers. The Analytics Manager will play a key role in measuring the impact of marketing and product levers deployed to customer cohorts and identifying actionable insights. This role will report into the Director, Customer Analytics within the Finance organization.
- Developing & Maintaining Marketing KPIs: together with key marketing leaders, will drive the creation and maintenance of daily, weekly, and monthly reporting from multiple sources. The analyst will be critical in identifying gaps in performance and delivering data-based solutions. Key reports will exist in Looker, Tableau and Sailthru.
- Make Active Recommendations to Improve the Business: as a key leader in the marketing organization with access to information, the expectation is to proactively suggest areas to optimize efforts - whether it’s on the acquisition or retention side.
- Ad Hoc Analysis: key business partner to all marketing in ad hoc analysis that helps further understand how to drive and optimize our relationship with the consumer and how we best acquire and retain customers.
- Track and Improve Performance to Plan: support the marketing organization in understanding trends and performance with relationship to plan, and help recommend opportunity areas for performance improvement.
- Infuse Analytical Rigor within Team: teach and lead the group in being more data-driven, asking and answering questions that require looking at and framing data, and coaching the organization in their own efforts to better utilize analytical insights.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in Business Intelligence including leading analytics teams or projects
- 2+ years of experience as a business partner to marketing channel owners including CRM, Email, SMS, and other customer retention channels
- 1+ years as a power user of Looker, creating custom reports and providing insights to business stakeholders
- 1 year with Sailthru, Klayvio or comparable Email Service Provider
- Experience in partner with organization leaders to rapidly scale a digital or e-commerce business
- Experience with loyalty programs and rewards programs
- Hands on analysis via SQL, Tableau, Looker, Google Analytics.
- Ability to write up analysis and findings in confluence pages
Bonus Points for:
- Reforge retention and engagement course participation
- Sailthru, Klayvio Email Service Provider or email engagement optimization
Don’t quite meet all the above requirements? Apply anyway! We love talking to exceptional candidates. If the current role isn’t a fit, we’ll keep your information on file for the future.
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support and employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.