Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support in our work everyday. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month, or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a children's hospice center in the UK, a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
The Content Team at Omaze is responsible for the creation of all of Omaze’s marketing deliverables ranging from video to design and copy. The Senior Manager of Production will play a key role in producing video and photo content shoots promoting the chance to win Omaze’s dream experiences.
- Produce shoots of various scales: hire crew, book travel/lodging, rent equipment, negotiate with vendors, source locations, secure permits and releases, send out call sheets, manage productions on set, deliver stills and video to post, ensure all invoices and receipts get submitted to accounting in a timely manner, etc.
- Act as liaison with external partners on all production-related matters
- Hire and supervise freelance producers and production companies while also recruiting new freelance talent and vendors
- Interface across departments to develop and manage shoot calendars and budgets while meeting marketing timelines and goals
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s or above in film or communication
- 4+ years of experience at a YouTube channel, MCN, ad agency, or equivalent producing short-form digital video
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments
- Experience working on content featuring A-list talent is a plus
- Experience working with charities is a plus
- A strong knowledge of pop culture, sports, travel, homes and/or cars is a plus
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support and employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.