Who We Are:
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in: we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy, and dreaming giant.
Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
As a Site Reliability Engineer you will collaborate with the engineering organization to develop and manage infrastructure used in building and deploying Omaze’s various products and services. You will develop, document and implement automated development infrastructures for our customers (build automation, deployment automation, test environments, development environments). You will be a champion of best practices of implementing well-documented, tested and organized systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Iterate on aspects of deployment and technical operations including risk management, internal and external communications, status reporting, and resource management
- Be a technical collaborator - providing technical assistance and architectural support to our developers and project teams
- Work with developers in moving monitoring, logging, and alerting to earlier in the development cycle.
- Build observability tooling, dashboards, and alerting in regards to application performance and stability
- As a team, develop and document standards and best practices
- Interpret complex issues and clearly communicate them to others
- Continuously stay up to date with existing and emerging DevOps/SRE technologies and tools
- Proactively keep systems updated with upgrades and patches to ensure best performance and securit
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in cloud operations, or related field
- Managing enterprise infrastructure on Amazon Web Services (AWS), including ECS, RDS, Route53, and VPC networking and security in single and multi-region zones.
- Experience managing Infrastructure as Code with Terraform
- Strong familiarity with Linux systems
- Writing automation using Bash, Go, Python, etc.
- Experience with distributed systems or microservice architectures
- Implementing and managing CI/CD automation for cloud services
- Don’t quite meet all of the requirements? Apply anyways!
- Experience with Kubernetes and the cloud native ecosystem
Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, and employee stock options.
Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.