Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support in our work every day. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month, or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a children's hospice center in the UK, a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact - You will be a part of a one-of-a-kind passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth - Omaze is currently one of the fastest growing companies in the world and on a path to be the world’s first social impact IPO. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture - We live by our virtues. We believe in: we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
Who We're Seeking:
We are looking for an experienced Treasury Manager to perform all duties related to cash management. We specifically seek someone with experience in establishing the Treasury Department, who enjoys building and scaling functions within a rapidly growing environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Maintains banking relationships and banking systems and processes
- Partner with accounting to oversee cash processes
- Oversees all debt and cash management, including covenant and compliance reports
- Prepare cash forecast and implement cash management processes
- Craft and oversee treasury operations between corporate and international subsidiaries
- Monitor and manage foreign exchange and interest rate risk
- Work closely with internal teams to manage and renew insurance programs
- Ensure compliance with any policies and controls relevant to treasury
- Ability to work cross functionally with Accounting, Tax, Legal, and HR for global cash planning needs
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5 years of relevant Treasury Management experience
- Public company and/or multi-national company preferred
- CTP Preferred
- Strong accounting, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to cultivate strong cross functional relationships
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself!
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, and employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation.
- We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.