Who We Are:
Omaze is a fundraising platform that has raised over $150M to support charities to date by offering people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better, both for our customers and for the charities that we support in our work every day. Omaze winners have gone to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, received Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, lived in Europe for a month, or even received $1M cash. Meanwhile, Omaze experiences have helped build a children's hospice center in the UK, a community hub assisting the homeless population of LA, and solar water farms in multiple countries around the world.
Omaze was named Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in: we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy, and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who we are Seeking
The Content Team at Omaze is responsible for the creation of all of Omaze’s marketing deliverables ranging from award-winning videos to design and copy. We are seeking a talented Temp to Hire Assistant Editor to join our video team to help us promote once-in-a-lifetime experiences, which include everything from the chance to win dream cars to the chance to hang out with A-list celebrities.
What You’ll Do
- Prep: Use Premiere and ancillary programs to organize and sync footage, create cutdowns, and prepare all videos for editors
- Caption: Create transcriptions and captions for social platform versions of campaign videos
- Deliver: Export deliverables to various specs for multiple social platforms & broadcast standards.
- Finalize videos on time for scheduled releases
- Quality Assurance: Watch down exports to ensure final deliverables meet Omaze’s quality standards
- Backup: Create, log and track project backups. Manage on- and off-site inventory of hard drives
- Graphics: Create graphics for video content, including: thumbnails, lower thirds, title cards, YouTube end cards and motion graphics
- Support: Help editors with music and sound effect searches, graphics creation, and project organization. Assist post-production coordinator with managing YouTube deliverables
Our ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in related field: TV/Film/Digital production
- Well-versed in Adobe Premiere
- Experience in Photoshop and After Effects experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.