Who We Are:
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in: we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy, and dreaming giant.
Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
Our content team is responsible for the creation of all of Omaze’s marketing and brand assets ranging from videos to emails, social ads, web pages, executive presentations, and much more. The Coordinator, Post-Production Operations (Temp to Hire) will be responsible for quality checking and ensuring timely delivery of all videos edited by our post-production team. They will also schedule and manage the day-to-day work of staff and freelance editors. In addition, the coordinator will be responsible for increasing efficiency of the team and ensuring we can maximize our output while maintaining our commitment to quality storytelling.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively manage all post-production projects with multiple deliverables and extended timelines.
- Create post-production schedules for all videos and distribute work efficiently among editors.
- Manage all communication between post-production, the content department, and other departments. Handle interdepartmental requests and provide review links and download links to clients.
- Export and quality check deliverables at various specifications for multiple social platforms. Review captions for all videos. Create texted and textless exports with dialogue/music/effects stems.
- Manage data, and supervise and facilitate footage ingest, transfers, backups and storage.
- Recruit and coordinate freelance editors, sound mixers and colorists. Maintain and build upon our team of go-to freelance editors and vendors.
- Manage our YouTube presence, including creating end screens, updating playlists and monitoring analytics.
- Assist editors with technical troubleshooting. Supervise computer maintenance and suggest solutions to any computer or software issue.
- Log and update budget for all post-production expenses, including tracking editing hours by project.
- Keep post-production sections of project tracking spreadsheets current, and update the team on projects’ status and date changes.
- Search for and implement new methods to optimize efficiency of the team.
- Maintain video views, spreadsheets and quarterly statistics.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years working in post-production
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Thrives when multitasking on many projects at once
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Premiere
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office, especially Sheets/Excel
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, and employee stock options.
Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.