Who We Are:
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in: we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy, and dreaming giant.
Perks: If raising millions of dollars every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact every day.
Who We’re Seeking:
Our Creative Studio is responsible for the creation of all of Omaze’s marketing and brand assets ranging from videos to emails, social ads, web pages, executive presentations, and much more. The Temp to Hire Post-Production Manager will be responsible for quality checking and ensuring timely delivery of all videos edited by our post-production team. They will also schedule staff and freelance editors, in addition to managing external vendors handling editing or finishing. In addition, they will be responsible for increasing the efficiency of the team and ensuring we maximize our output while maintaining our commitment to quality storytelling.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively manage all post-production projects with multiple deliverables and extended timelines.
- Own post-production schedules for all videos and distribute work efficiently among staff and freelance editors.
- Quality check deliverables at various specifications for multiple social platforms.
- Research, create and implement new methods to optimize efficiency of the post team, and develop workflows to improve collaboration between post and other Creative Studio departments.
- Recruit and manage freelance editors, sound mixers, colorists, and VFX artists. Maintain and build upon our team of go-to freelance editors and vendors.
- Along with Post-production Coordinator, manage all communication between post-production, the Creative Studio, and other departments.
- Log and update budgets for all post-production expenses.
- Own post-production sections of project tracking spreadsheets, and update team on projects’ status and date changes.
- Review and approve captions for all videos.
- Collaborate with the paid marketing team to solidify testing plans and deliver against that plan.
- Assist editors with technical troubleshooting. Supervise computer maintenance and suggest solutions to any computer or software issue.
Manage Post-production Coordinator
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 5+ years managing post-production
- Experience working in fast-paced environments with tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Thrives when multitasking on many projects at once
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on Premiere and DaVinci Resolve
- Previous experience managing direct reports is preferred
- Has an extended roster of editors, colorists, sound mixers, and VFX artists
- Proficient in Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office, especially Sheets/Excel
- Strong writing and grammar skills
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, and employee stock options.
Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home. We offer a monthly stipend to support employees’ remote office set up and we continue to find creative opportunities to connect and socialize virtually.
We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives and work hard to ensure that every Omazer can bring their authentic self to work at all times.