Who We Are:
Omaze is a venture-backed fundraising platform that helps raise funds and awareness for charity by offering anyone the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes. Omaze democratizes the charitable giving experience and offers curated prizes that no other platform can match.
Omaze was founded in 2012 to disrupt the fundraising space and bring additive dollars to charities that are too often limited by outdated methods like expensive and time-intensive annual galas. Nearly a decade later, Omaze has raised over $150M net to support over 400 charities, and has set sights on raising $1B in a single year. Headquartered in Los Angeles, we successfully launched in the UK in 2019 and are excited to continue our growth and expansion in this market offering dream homes.
In the UK, Omaze has given away three dream homes in Manchester, London and the Cotswolds, netting over £1,750,000 for Teenage Cancer Trust, British Heart Foundation & The Prince’s Trust. Whether you are the grand prize winner or not, every donation supports a worthy, vetted cause like these.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact - You will be a part of a one-of-a-kind passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth - Omaze is currently one of the fastest growing companies in the world and on a path to be the world’s first social impact IPO. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture - We live by our virtues. We believe in growing together, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
Who We’re Seeking:
We are searching for a strong communicator, with excellent interpersonal skills to be a Sr. Account Manager on our growing International team. This role will manage the relationship with our wonderful charity partners, ensuring their experience with Omaze is a true win:win!
- You are incredibly personable and are confident building and maintaining relationships
- You have a good sense of our partners needs and can balance this against business objectives
- You can stay on top of multiple moving pieces, organise them, and make sure that key stakeholders have insight into status where necessary
- You can gather, convey, and translate pertinent information to external partners, and internal stakeholders with ease
- You are able to exercise good business judgment
- You have previous experience working with or within a charitable organisation
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the conduit for all partner communications- assisting with any and all campaign requirements
- You will nurture and develop strong relationships
- You will instill a sense of trust with our partners by being a dependable and responsive member of the team
- Proactively engage with our partners to ensure key campaign milestones are met and understood
- Ensure all relevant internal Omaze stakeholders are kept up to date with partner communications
- Assist with the RFP process and sourcing of potential charity partners
- Assist in managing the onboarding process for partners (contract creation, signing and internal comms)
- Work closely with our internal teams to ensure that all required partner assets are sourced well ahead of launch and that we continue to optimise for success throughout the campaign
- Own any reporting as it relates to partners
Our Ideal Candidate:
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of account management experience (ideally working with or within a charitable organisation)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Dependable leadership and management skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and think no task is too big or too small
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple partnerships simultaneously
- Based in London
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including attractive equity package.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.