Who We Are:
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact: You will be a part of a passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth: Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture: We live by our virtues. We believe in: we before me, growing together, taking ownership, spreading joy, and dreaming giant.
We are searching for a detail-oriented candidate who can support the team across the business, but with a focus on content production.
- You can stay on top of multiple moving pieces, organise them, and make sure that key stakeholders have insight into status where necessary
- You can gather, convey, and translate pertinent information to external partners, and internal stakeholders with ease
- You have prior experience in film/TV or working in content production for a creative agency
- You are able to exercise good judgment
- You have strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills
- You remain calm and upbeat under pressure, and can quickly strategise when time-sensitive plans change
- You maintain the highest standard of operational excellence
- Support day-to-day functionality by assisting Head of Operations and Head of Marketing with all campaign related needs
- Organise, track, and upload internal documents, agreements, imagery, video and release forms
- Assist in coordinating shoots for our content
- Act as a point of contact for external partners
- Assist in creating briefing documents, timelines and budgets
- Coordinate and schedule meetings
- Run errands as necessary
Our ideal candidate:
- An undergraduate degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of project management and/or production experience (either within a creative agency or Film/TV)
- You are exceptionally organised, upbeat and can manage a heavy workload
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and think no task is too big or too small
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using project management software
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments
- Based in London
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.