Who We Are:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that offers people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes to support nonprofits around the world. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better. We do that by fulfilling experiences that have raised over $140M to support nonprofits around the world. These experiences have sent winners to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, given someone Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, the chance to live in Europe for a month, or even $1M cash.
Omaze was named to Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact - You will be a part of a one-of-a-kind passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth - Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture - We live by our virtues. We believe in growing together, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising $20M+ every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact.
Who We're Seeking:
We are looking for Sr. Data Analyst to join our growing analytics team. The position reports into the Director, Enterprise analytics/Advanced analytics. This is a highly cross-functional role and you will work alongside analysts, data scientists, data architects, product managers and functional leads to lay foundation for a holistic analysis with a mission to build a data-driven organization. To be successful in this role, you should have proven expertise in building and maintaining self-serving dashboards, broad database design knowledge, applying analytical rigor to solve ambiguous business problems, great communication and excellent presentation skills.
What You'll Do:
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Translate ambiguous business requirements into technical specifications and then build the required reports, visualizations and dashboards
- Work with functional units, conduct data analysis to quantitatively evaluate performance of different strategies and support business decision making
- Design, develop and manage our current stack of BI tools and Analytics infrastructure that supports our analytical and business needs
- Manage Tableau Infrastructure, licensing, privileges and vendor management
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in working with cross-functional teams including product, marketing, finance and executives at a high-growth company
- 4+ years of hands-on expertise on one or more BI/analytical tools such as Tableau or Looker
- Solid Hands-on experience, fluency and advanced knowledge of SQL is a must
- Familiarity with frameworks similar to AARM (acquisition, activation, retention and monetization) for optimizing customer LTV, retention at high-growth e-commerce companies
- Proven expertise in data warehouse design principles and dimensional modeling
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment and comfortable navigating conflicting priorities as new business challenges emerge
- Be self-driven, take ownership and capable of independently researching and designing solutions and show ability to a wide range of analytical challenges of a rapidly-scaling business
- Willingness to explore new technologies/analytical tools and learn new techniques to solve business problems creatively
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Embrace we before me mindset and passionate about contributing to a fast-growing team
- Experience with Data modelling using LookML in Looker is a huge plus
- Experience with Tableau Online Server administration
- Experience in GA 360 is a plus
- Experience with advanced analytics languages (Python, R) is good value add
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.