Who We Are:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that offers people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes to support nonprofits around the world. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better. We do that by fulfilling experiences that have raised over $140M to support nonprofits around the world. These experiences have sent winners to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, given someone Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, the chance to live in Europe for a month, or even $1M cash.
Omaze was named to Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact - You will be a part of a one-of-a-kind passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth - Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture - We live by our virtues. We believe in growing together, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising $20M+ every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact.
Who We're Seeking:
Reporting to the Director of Social & Community, the Social Media Manager will be a key contributor in growing Omaze’s community and maximizing donations. Leveraging the power of top celebrities as well as Omaze’s own brand, you will own the day-to-day ideation and execution of our organic content calendar as well as engaging, supporting and growing our social community.
The social landscape is always changing and fast. You should have a thirst for knowledge and be kept to date on all the social best practices, new platform features, and upcoming social trends.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee and create content calendar across all our social channels (Instagram, Tik Tok, YouTube, Facebook), telling seasonal and impactful stories across all our channels throughout the year
- Establish a data-driven approach to inform and build overall social strategy to increase awareness, engagement, and revenue goals
- Support growth objectives by maintaining a high level of community engagement across all social platforms that results in increased brand advocacy and awareness
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of social assets across channels and translate findings into actionable recommendations
- Collaborate cross-functionally and coordinate marketing campaign efforts with various internal teams
- Manages the development and growth of junior team member(s)
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3-4 years experience of managing social marketing content and strategy
- Experience with social operational tools like content management, publishing, and community management (i.e Sprout, Falcon)
- Expertise in growing social follower counts
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills for measuring/tracking success and can offer creative recommendations
- Thrives in a fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Willingness and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute on social marketing campaigns from start to finish
Bonus Points for:
- Tableau Knowledge
- YouTube and Tik Tok content strategy knowledge
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.