Who We Are:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that offers people the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and prizes to support nonprofits around the world. Omaze is on a mission to dream the world better. We do that by fulfilling experiences that have raised over $140M to support nonprofits around the world. These experiences have sent winners to Lake Como with George and Amal Clooney, given someone Pope Francis’ Lamborghini, the chance to live in Europe for a month, or even $1M cash.
Omaze was named to Fast Company's 2020 Most Innovative Companies and Forbes’ 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We’re on a path to disrupt the fundraising space and spread optimism at scale, and we’re expanding our exceptional team to help us get there.
Why You’ll Love Working at Omaze:
- Big Impact - You will be a part of a one-of-a-kind passionate team of world changers, dedicated to making a meaningful impact in the world.
- Growth - Omaze is growing rapidly. If you’re excited about a high-growth, fast-paced environment, or about scaling something that’s never been done before, we’d love to talk to you.
- Unique Culture - We live by our virtues. We believe in growing together, spreading joy and dreaming giant.
- Perks: If raising $20M+ every year to support charities isn’t a perk enough, we’re excited to offer unlimited PTO, summer Fridays, weekly meditation, and the opportunity to work with a phenomenal team that makes a global impact.
Who We’re Seeking:
Our marketing team is looking for a temp to hire talented graphic designer to hit the ground running, delivering outstanding design while maintaining the look and feel of Omaze. You’re a team player who thrives in and contributes to a creatively collaborative environment; a passionate individual who’s excited about growing and learning new things; and a keen eye for laying out type, a love for photography, and loves social media. You’re able to juggle multiple projects at once, work in a fast paced environment, and you’re a proactive and communicative problem-solver. Join our design and copy team, and you’ll grow your portfolio while helping establish the Omaze brand and raise tons of money for charity!
What you’ll do:
- Design/concept marketing assets for fundraising campaigns with a primary focus on multi-channel social, email, motion graphics and more
- Contribute to the efficiency of the creative marketing team by adding new ideas and approaches to the work
- Act on data and marketing metrics to continually refine the design efforts of the team
- Work with manager/director to ensure quality and timeliness of all design assets
- Collaborate with the copy team to ensure effectiveness of campaign materials
- Work with our marketing and partnerships teams to maintain a consistent creative strategy as unique as each fundraising campaign
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years design experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Design Suite
- Experience in travel and auto spaces
- Have an eagle-eye attention to detail, even against pressing deadlines, and a strong grasp of layout and typography finesse
- Have exceptional organizational skills and no problem tackling multiple projects at once
- Work well with others and welcome constructive feedback
- Be familiar with existing and emerging platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat and TikTok
- Be interested in and passionate about the worlds of sports, entertainment, cars, and travel
- Enthusiastic about the fast-paced life of a growing startup
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
What to Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits including medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k matching, fertility support, parental leave, mental health support, employee stock options.
- Our office is dog-friendly (but for now we enjoy our furry friends over video calls).
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first and are currently working from home with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), and more.
- We actively seek out diversity of thought and experience to drive innovation. We welcome difference of background, identity, and perspective and work hard to ensure that all people can bring their authentic self to work at all times.