Who We Are
Omaze raises funds and awareness for charities by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and dream-come-true prizes. We've offered everything from a double date with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to a walk-on role in Star Wars, to a brand new customized Mercedes Benz sprinter van. We've given over $130M to charities around the world, from donors in 180 countries. Our vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year, and we’re building our team of dedicated and passionate people to help us get there. That’s where you come in!
Who We Are Seeking
Our ideal Product Manager puts the customer first, isn’t afraid to challenge assumptions, can look ahead to where we need to be to delight our users, and can collaborate with our team to get it done. In this role, you will oversee and facilitate the integration of emerging products into our core platform, optimizing for customer LTV and retention.
What You’ll Do
In the first month you’ll…
- Partner with your team to charter a new pod, including defining team mission, vision, and values
- Familiarize yourself with current Omaze customer journey across all touchpoints and key user flows
- Educate yourself around our new houses business line and the product lines of our core business, evaluate points of difference to our core business, and make recommendations on how to fold this tech stack and customer experience back into our core platform
- Develop testing and research plan needed to validate and prioritize product roadmap, partnering with outside vendors and Product Design to execute tests
In the first 6 months you’ll...
- Act as a strategic leader with cross-functional & executive stakeholders to build and validate go-forward product strategy for emerging products and key business verticals
- Identify key areas for innovation within our core product and bubble up ideas to the rest of the product team to help align priorities
- Understand how we structure our inventory of prizes, recommend improvements and develop tests and features to build upon our current infrastructure
Skills and Qualifications
- There’s no magic number, but approximately 2 years of professional experience in product management or comparable combination of product experience and general management
- Curious, with an insatiable hunger for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and building a product that is defining a new industry vertical
- A strong systems thinker
- Experience with hypothesis-driven analysis and/or A/B tests
Job Specific Skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in startups, entrepreneurship or management consulting.
- Experience working with executive level stakeholders
What It’s Like To Work At Omaze
- We receive a competitive salary and benefits
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We enjoy each other and have fun!
- We have a dog-friendly office (or Zoom call), and we love our furry friends.
- We think work/life balance is core to a healthy team
- We work with smart, compassionate people dedicated to our mission
- We value different perspectives and backgrounds and prioritize hearing a wide range of points of view
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first during the pandemic and have worked hard to make the transition to work-from-home smooth – with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), weekly guided meditation sessions, and more