Who We Are
Omaze raises funds and awareness for charities by offering the chance to win once-in-a-lifetime experiences and dream-come-true prizes. We've offered everything from a double date with John Krasinski and Emily Blunt, to a walk-on role in Star Wars, to a brand new customized Mercedes Benz sprinter van. We've given over $130M to charities around the world, from donors in 180 countries. Our vision is to be the first for-profit company to give $1B to charity in a single year, and we’re building our team of dedicated and passionate people to help us get there. That’s where you come in!
Omaze was recently named one of “The World’s 50 Most Innovative Companies” by Fast Company.
Who We Are Seeking
Our ideal Senior Product Manager puts the customer first, isn’t afraid to challenge assumptions, can look ahead to where we need to be to delight our users, and can collaborate with our team to get it done. In this role, you will help spearhead the next iteration of our Omaze.com front end experience. You will partner with engineering and design to establish the design direction and content delivery strategy. This will create a customer experience that connects participants to the impact of their donations, and the dream of life-changing prizes we offer.
What You’ll Do
In the first month you’ll…
- Partner with your team to charter a new pod, including defining team mission, vision, and values
- Familiarize yourself with current Omaze customer journey across all touchpoints and key user flows
- Partner with Customer Insights and Product Design to define user research needed to validate hypothesis and inform priorities for the front end redesign
In the first 6 months you’ll...
- Partner with engineering to implement new architecture to author and deliver great content to our users
- Build tools to empower our users to discover sweepstakes, including both end user UX and internal tools
- Build page templates to enhance customer lifetime value and conversion rate
Skills and Qualifications
- There’s no magic number, but approximately 5 years of professional experience in product management or comparable combination of product experience and general management
- Curious, with an insatiable hunger for continuous learning and knowledge sharing
- Comfortable in a dynamic environment and building a product that is defining a new industry vertical
- An eye for design and a creative problem solver
- A strong systems thinker
Job Specific Skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with products to manage content and building internal tools
- Experience in highly regulated environments (e.g., fintech, healthcare, etc)
- Experience with ADA Compliance
What It’s Like To Work At Omaze
- We receive a competitive salary and benefits
- We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We enjoy each other and have fun!
- We have a dog-friendly office (or Zoom call), and we love our furry friends.
- We think work/life balance is core to a healthy team
- We work with smart, compassionate people dedicated to our mission
- We value different perspectives and backgrounds and prioritize hearing a wide range of points of view
- We're committed to putting the health of our employees first during the pandemic and have worked hard to make the transition to work-from-home smooth – with a stipend for office setup, continuation of company events (virtual), weekly guided meditation sessions, and more