Who We are
We are reinventing the Charitable Giving industry through technology, celebrity & dream prizes to make it easy and rewarding to give. Since our 2012 founding in LA, we’ve raised over $150M for 350 non profits in over 180 countries. Our fundraising platform allows anyone globally to enter draws to win dream prizes like celebrity experiences, homes & cars when they donate.
Our campaigns raise up to 10X more than traditional campaigns and our top campaign to win a walk-on part in Star Wars raised $5.3M for UNICEF. We work with the world’s greatest brands including Universal, Disney, Sony, Marvel, Tesla, Coca Cola, Game of Thrones, George Clooney, Daniel Craig, Matt Damon, John Legend, Emilia Clarke and Jennifer Lawrence.
Following our $12M Series B led by FirstMark Capital (Airbnb, Pinterest, Shopify, InVision), we launched our first international office in London this year to serve as an international expansion base. We’re looking for an innovative, self-starting and passionate Product Designer to join the London team as the fourth member and be part of an exciting UK launch. You will lead the design of our local website including research, UX/UI and work alongside our International Growth Manager on Product Strategy and launch.
- Develop an understanding of industry best practices in online merchandising and UX.
- Work with the International Growth Manager to launch the product. You will be responsible for wireframing, UX, visualising the designs and working with the front end developer.
- Develop on-boarding flows for different audience segments & design split tests.
- Design, develop and localise the creative assets for marketing. Most core branding assets will be provided by the head office but you will help design visual assets as needed.
- Optimize product quality in-campaign based on performance and user feedback.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone who has 4+ years experience designing digital products at a commercial level.
- Excellent skills in low and high fidelity UX and UI design and design documentation.
- Experience working with software development teams.
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work.
- Experience designing e-commerce or platform based websites
- Able to work under time pressure, across countries and towards shifting priorities and requirements in an ambiguous startup environment.
- A passion for creating products people love and making an impact in the world.
- Demonstrated examples of self improvement; you practice a growth mindset.
- Make your mark - Accelerate your personal and career growth by joining one of the most exciting and innovative startups globally shaping the future of giving.
- Culture - We work in a collaborative, friendly team that values diversity and an open environment for everyone. We have regular group outings and we look for culture ‘adds’ rather than ‘fits’.
- Environment - We work out of the WeWork in Southwark which offers a lively atmosphere, river views, community events, is pet friendly, has free food and unlimited drinks.
- Team - The team is exceptional. You'll get to work with brilliant, forward-thinking and dedicated individuals every day. The London team has worked for companies like Uber, Rocket Internet, Experian, eHarmony and IBM and you’ll also collaborate with the LA team.
- Flexibility - Work 4/5 days in person on a full time 6 month contract with the potential for a full time position after.
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2 weeks is enough time for us to get to know each other and we are actively hiring for this role. To apply:
- Video call with a member of the local team.
- Onsite interview with London team.