Who We Are:
Omaze is a venture-backed startup with a mission of transforming lives through the power of storytelling and technology. Our for-profit model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering everyone the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Through the Omaze platform, people from more than 180 countries have donated more than $100 million to over 350 charity partners, driving substantial levels of awareness for their work, and significantly more money than traditional methods. We’re growing our team of smart, dedicated, passionate people, and that’s where you come in!
Who We're Seeking:
A Sr. Director of Brand & Customer Engagement whose job it is to grow our community of loyal, thriving, and enthusiastic Omaze donors, reporting to the SVP of Marketing. The ideal candidate will bring strong experience in loyalty program management and developing and executing programs aimed at deepening engagement. This important role will support the organization by providing customer analytics, developing the company's Loyalty/Personalization programs and owning Data Management of our global consumer data. KPIs will include size of our active base, transaction velocity, # repeats, average order value (AOV), brand awareness, and NPS.
- Think holistically about the brand and lifecycle management, including the development and execution of brand and engagement programs across the consumer journey
- Devise, implement, and continually optimize an omni-channel end-to-end customer journey flow with focus on onboarding, engagement, loyalty, and win-back
- Rely on customer data and data-driven insights to inform targeting, planning, and creative content
- Partner cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, other marketing teams and company leadership to ensure best practices and learnings are implemented across the company
- Own customer needs and work with Product to address them via compelling product solutions.
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies (i.e., audience, value proposition, positioning, messaging)
- Work with external agency to develop new brand book and style guide and internal teams to develop assets (website, banners, emails, offline assets) consistent with new brand standards
- Be the voice of the brand: Work with all departments to bring our new brand to life across all customer touchpoints
- Deliver against aggressive revenue targets and associated customer metrics
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of work experience, of which 5+ are in loyalty, engagement or brand marketing
- A confident leader with proven experience in building teams, managing direct reports; you lead teams and brainstorming sessions with vision and purpose
- Expert at channel management and have the ability to interpret metrics and actionable results through data
- Proficient in customer engagement technology and media platforms; and you have used A/B and multivariate testing to drive growth of a consumer product at global scale
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with the proven ability to gain alignment across functions
- You are a customer advocate and will strive to be the most donor-centric employee at Omaze
- You will have spent a significant amount of time in e-commerce and know which levers to pull to render customers more engaged with the brand and products
- You take your work seriously but not yourself