Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
Our ideal Product Designer is a well-rounded individual with strong interaction, visual and problem-solving skills, a passion for simplifying complex problems, and a desire to craft polished, easy-to-use, and engaging experiences for our users. We want someone who puts the customer first; isn’t afraid to challenge assumptions with a keen desire for ownership and accountability; can look ahead to where we need to be to delight our users; and can collaborate with our team to get it done.
- Illustrate and communicate complex design solutions across uses cases by creating process flows, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity mock-ups
- Develop and maintain detailed design documentation including specifications, interaction patterns and style guides
- Collaborate throughout the product development life-cycle to iterate on and deliver a high quality user experience
- Advocate for our customers, fixing what's not quite right and smoothing the customer’s journey through the product
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner across the organization
- Explore and experiment with the future of the Omaze design language
- Continuously improve our UI and UX standards. Stay current on design trends and customer feedback
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years experience in mobile, product, interaction or information design
- Proven track record designing and delivering UI and prototypes with current tools (Sketch, Framer, Principal, etc.)
- Portfolio clearly demonstrates collaborative process and an excellent sense of typography, color, layout, and general design principles
- Experience leveraging motion, animation, and transitions to reinforce clarity, usability and brand
- Demonstrated ability working with engineers to effectively communicate designs from concept to launch
- Exceptional communication skills, can effectively articulate design thinking and decision making
- Designing and running user testing and other qualitative research methods preferred
- Self-starter who is creative, results-driven, human-centric, empathetic and has high attention to detail
- Equipped with a growth mindset; can rapidly iterate and deliver UI or UX concepts based on feedback
- A demonstrated champion of collaboration and team building
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you’d be an ideal fit. Please include your dream Omaze experience and which cause it would benefit!