Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
Omaze is looking for a Product Manager to identify core customer opportunities that will innovate and improve the Omaze customer experience. We want someone who will put the customer first and look ahead to where we need to be to delight our users.
This role requires someone who isn’t afraid to challenge assumptions and has a keen desire for ownership and accountability. Collaboration will be key and you’ll partner cross-functionally to build great products.
The successful candidate will be:
- Experienced. You’re deeply familiar with experimental design, testing and e-commerce. You’ve built and shipped products in an Agile environment and can create and own a vision to lead a team to results.
- Accountable. Your word is gold. Promises are kept. Issues gets surfaced immediately.
- Customer-centric. You are a customer yourself and prioritize the customer outcome in any decision making.
- Strategic. You think ahead and identify opportunities early, finding the perfect balance between business goals, user experience and technology.
- A strong systems thinker. You’re technically savvy and can articulate technical concepts to stakeholders and establish a clear understanding with engineers on what you’re building together
- Design and run A/B and multivariate tests to support customer-facing products and optimize for maximum customer impact against goals.
- Develop a deep, data-informed understanding of who our customers are, what motivates their behaviors; and deliver products that satisfy their needs that make giving back fun.
- Communicate early and often across the organization. You’re always open to giving and receiving constructive feedback.
- Collaborate with development teams and stakeholders to establish a common product mindset and ensure Omaze is constantly learning and improving.
- Identify risks and mitigations on product initiatives.
- Pitch new product ideas for green light within Omaze.
- Evangelize new products among Omaze team members and leaders.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 3+ years of professional Product Management experience in a software or e-commerce organization
- Has managed products from ideation and shipped customer-facing features
- Has a strong track record of making good decisions and balancing the tension between user needs, business goals and technological limitations
- Exceptionally organized, efficient and able to drive projects cross-functionally
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Understands the customer through being a customer yourself
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit. Include your dream Omaze experience and which cause it would benefit!