Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
A visionary Vice President of Content to lead an award-winning team and oversee content strategy, innovation, development, production, and post-production. You have a strong track record fostering environments of collaboration and accountability across cross-functional departments.
This role requires someone who possesses the creative ability to deliver best-in-class scripted and unscripted video, still and written content. You will bring passion, drive, and premium video acumen to optimize content that drives increased viewership, subscribers, and engagement.
- Leadership. Through mentorship and collaboration, develop your team to flawlessly execute against project-based and long-term company targets. You have led large content groups and will set departmental objectives based on company goals.
- Content Optimization. You have years of experience managing content pipelines and budgets from concept to launch. Using data and cutting-edge social media technology, develop new content formats that boldly drive views, engagement, channel growth, and sales.
- Strategy. Own strategy development and implementation across multiple platforms. Create impact by identifying trends, brainstorming aspirational ideas, and engaging with partners to determine their unique needs.
- Partnerships. Ensure external and internal partner needs are met to create positive, long-term relationships. Interface with A-list talent, their teams, brand clients and creatives to arrive at win-win solutions.
- Best Practices. Identify areas for improvement and evangelize content strategy workflow by facilitating alignment and efficiency through centralized methodologies.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 10+ years of experience in multi-channel creative production, planning, and/or production strategy
- Proven history producing best-in-class content ideally at a consumer-facing brand
- Experience building, managing, and inspiring fun, collaborative, and efficient teams
- Demonstrated ability growing site visitors, exceeding traffic and viewership goals
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to be flexible and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Cutting-edge understanding of current social media platforms and trends and the ability to create content that performs against KPIs
- Exceptional strategic, analytical and quantitative skills across a broad range of content types and industries
- Master of communication, both written and verbal
- You take your work seriously but not yourself