Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
Omaze is looking for a contract User Experience Designer to help up define the future of charitable giving. We have big ambitions, and we need you to help ensure we deliver a fantastic user experience to our (amazing) customers.
User Experience at Omaze is a balance of art, science, commerce, and psychology. It asks for vision, hands-on work, and cross-team collaboration. You’ll create an experience that’s intuitive, efficient, approachable, engaging, and uniquely Omaze.
Oh, and your work? It does real, meaningful good in the world. (Trust us: that feels great.)
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and UI mock-ups; and partner with our Lead UX/UI Designer through the holistic design process from research to execution.
- Conduct usability tests, and make concrete recommendations based on test results. Iterate on prototypes. Ensure Omaze’s experiences are “provably great.”
- Strengthen, deepen and grow the UX discipline at Omaze. Continuously improve our UI and UX standards. Stay current on trends and customer feedback.
- Advocate for our customers and ensure they have a great user experience across all our products and features.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 3+ years of professional, UX/UI experience in a software or e-commerce organization.
- You have deep experience designing for the mobile web (Bonus points for iOS or Android experience).
- You’re exceptionally organized, efficient, and able to have a passion for bringing order through design exploration.
- You are a champion of collaboration and team building.
- You have strong samples of work with design and prototyping tools - must be comfortable designing and delivering UI mocks in Sketch. Zeplin, Invision, Principle, Illustrator, and Photoshop a plus.
- You have outstanding communication skills.
- You take your work seriously but not yourself.