Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
Omaze is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests. You will ensure product quality and growth by contributing to test automation frameworks, exhibiting a high attention to detail, analytical skills, and understanding of business processes.
- Define test procedures and monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards
- Lead user acceptance testing (UAT) and perform manual and automated software testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. Engineering and Product) to identify system requirements
- Develop test plans for new and existing features and certify deploys
- Troubleshoot production issues, track issue statistics and analyze trends
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have at least 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer and/or SDET
- You have a deep understanding of QA methodologies and processes
- You have a proven track record of developing and/or testing products and applications with distributed system architectures
- You have knowledge of web testing automation using Angular/Protractor, Selenium (or equivalent) and automated API testing
- You have a sound understanding of http and networking concepts
- You have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- You take your work seriously, but not yourself
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit.