Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
An enthusiastic Customer Experience Advocate to field and respond to all questions, comments and feedback from our awesome donor base. You have a strong background in customer service or communications, and thrive on promoting customer satisfaction. This is a remote, part-time position.
- Utilize our customer service platform to monitor and maintain the company “ticket tank,” which serves as a hub for all direct communication with donors
- Troubleshoot our most popular issues and questions, while properly escalating points of concern or interest via the appropriate channels
- Work to apply and provide feedback on new systems and strategies for optimizing response quality, accuracy and time
- Build lasting relationships with our donors through fostering a friendly, helpful, genuine and caring support experience
- Represent the Omaze voice, mission and personality through the tone and content of your responses
- Attend monthly team meetings to review, discuss and improve our donor experience efforts
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills
- You have at least 1+ years of experience in customer service or client relations
- You have a background in communications, journalism, public relations or a related field
- You live in the immediate Los Angeles Area and can commit to 4-6 four-hour shifts per week
- You love people and are passionate about helping others
- Knowledge of Zen Desk is a plus
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit. Include your dream Omaze experience and which cause it would benefit.