Who We Are:
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that's reinventing charitable giving by making it fun and easy for anyone to give. We create viral content to engage our audience, such as with our award-winning Arnold Shwarzenegger prank, our Dodgeball sequel or our numerous Star Wars surprises. From once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the world's most influential people to original t-shirts designed and made with love, everything at Omaze connects influencers, nonprofits and donors in support of incredible causes.
Leveraging storytelling, social media marketing, celebrity influence, data science and exclusive merchandise, we help charities raise more funds and awareness so they can create greater impact than they ever have before.
Our campaigns have benefited over 200 nonprofits through experiences like winning a walk-on role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens and getting interviewed by Jon Stewart, as well as exclusive t-shirts like Samantha Bee's "Nasty Woman" and Shailene Woodley's "I Stand with Standing Rock." Our incredible community has raised millions for causes around the world through $10 donations, and our campaigns have been featured on The Today Show, Vanity Fair, CNN, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel and many others.
Who We're Seeking:
We are seeking a talented Video Editor to join our video team to help us create high-quality web content with the world's biggest celebrities.
Your responsibilities will range from editing campaign promotional videos to mini-docs on winners' experiences to producing cause content related to our nonprofit partners.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience at a YouTube channel or multi-channel network or ad agency
- Well-versed in the use of Adobe Premiere editing software
- Experience with programs such as Photoshop and After Effects and can color correct and mix audio
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize under time constraints and work successfully in a fast-paced environment
- Tell us a about yourself, what projects you have produced that are most similar to ours and why you would be an ideal fit
- Include your dream Omaze experience and which cause it would benefit
- Provide links to projects you’ve worked on and describe your role in detail