Who We Are:
Omaze’s mission is to transform lives by leveraging the power of storytelling and technology. Our model democratizes traditional auction-giving by offering people everywhere the chance to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience for as little as a $10 donation. To continue raising money for hundreds of nonprofits around the world, we’re growing our team of smart, dedicated and passionate world changers! That’s where you come in.
Who We're Seeking:
Omaze's engineering team is looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to help us grow in 2018 and beyond. We have a unique product, passionate customers, and global reach. We need a great engineer to build awesome stuff.
- Write well designed, testable and reliable code as you ship features that help support amazing causes world-wide
- Work closely with product managers and designers to understand, articulate, and break down customer needs into technical requirements
- Maintain a highly responsive system by ensuring code quality, stability and scalability
- Collaborate with fellow developers to design and optimize code
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 4+ years of professional software experience
- You have experience with several programming languages, and deep knowledge of at least one object-oriented language
- You’ve got hands-on experience with e-commerce systems (designing, building, maintaining)
- You have experience with microservices (building, deploying, supporting)
- You have a willingness and ability to communicate ideas and lead/mentor other developers
- You have designed and implemented optimized, scalable architectures
- You are great at query optimization with relational (MySQL) and non-relational databases
- You have experience with cloud infrastructure
Tell us a little bit about yourself and why you would be an ideal fit.