Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. A critical component of our mission are the employers that help to sponsor the Omada program on behalf of their employees.
We have published 23 peer-reviewed articles showing the efficacy of our program across various populations and leverage a pay for performance business model. The business is growing rapidly, and to help scale our impact, we are looking for a Regional Vice President for our Mid Market group to sell our solutions into the employer ecosystem.
The ideal candidate will have a proven ability to navigate complex environments and successfully sell to senior-level executives. The ideal candidate will care about solving a customer's needs with passion, drive, and will operate with a level of integrity that allows us to shine with our channel partners and the broader healthcare ecosystem. The ideal candidate will have fun along the way and care deeply about their craft.
As part of the Omada sales team the individual in this role will:
- Identify opportunities within their territory that are a fit for the Omada solution and execute the sales process and playbook for those accounts
- Work closely with strategic partners and health plans to collaborate on market, account and opportunity strategies that lead to new business
- Take a solution/consultative sales approach with prospects to learn more about their needs and how we would complement their strategies
- Exercise the desire to be part of a rapidly growing organization
This position reports to the National VP and will require the person to work cooperatively at all levels within the organization. The corporate culture is one in which smart, dynamic, driven, and vibrant individuals thrive.
Candidates must understand the Benefits environment and processes, be conversant with senior level executives in Benefits, HR, and Finance and have a proven track record of success in selling business solutions in this environment.
Candidate must also be willing to operate within Central or Eastern business hours.
We’re looking for the following:
- Experience selling Health and/or Benefits solutions to self-insured employers
- Experience working with Benefits Consultants both regionally and nationally
- Experience working with health plan account managers
- Energy to motivate a prospect to take action
- A track record of successful quota achievement and sales achievement awards
- The discipline and motivation to work on one’s own
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Experience working for an emerging-growth company
- The capability to run the entire sales process from prospecting through contract closure
- Ability to work within Central or Eastern business hours
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.