Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time. The $20 Trillion global healthcare market is in the middle of a revolution leveraging technology to deliver care to patients where and when they need it via mobile applications, digital communication tools, wearables and a number of other vehicles previously not possible.
Omada pioneered outreach marketing for Digital Care, and we're just getting started to disrupt one of the largest industries in the world in a way that presents both an enormous market opportunity as well as a very special opportunity to positively impact people's lives!
Omada Health is a pioneer in modern healthcare and a true industry leader in the evolving digital health arena. Omada single handedly created the "digital therapeutics" industry, and more recently created the concept of "digital care." These two ideas are at the very core of digital health and wellness. Further, Omada's solutions have been embraced by major employers across the country, ranging from Disney to Costco to Salesforce, as well as global health services companies like Cigna, BlueCross, and Kaiser Permanente.
The Field Marketing Manager will oversee Omada’s B2B field marketing strategy, logistics, and planning, driving exceptional customer and prospect experiences. This role is responsible for the design and development of innovative field marketing programs to drive new customer acquisition and generate a pipeline for new business. This position requires a blend of experiential programs (digital and live) and integrated marketing experience, plus a passion for data and analytics. Reporting to the Vice President of Demand Generation, the ideal candidate is a savvy marketer that has a demonstrated track record of B2B pipeline generation and acceleration programs.
What you'll do:
- Own the Events and Field Marketing Strategy - work cross collaboratively with marketing and sales leadership to establish the strategy of our Field Marketing efforts in each region, including goals alignment, channels, and tactics that will drive the agreed upon pipeline and revenue goals
- Own the Field Marketing Calendar - establish the events and field marketing calendar nationally of all priority activities across virtual and live engagements, including sponsored (industry conferences, trade shows)
- Lead the annual hosted customer and partner event programs, as well as Omada’s marquee industry conference from end-to-end, including conception, strategy, creative, stakeholder management and alignment, project management, budget management and logistical execution.
- Strategize, project manage and execute end-to-end marketing event management - manage event execution across both virtual and live mediums, including management of technology vendors, and on-site activation for live events.
- Drive Demand and Pipeline - drive meaningful opportunity creation and pipeline acceleration with each event / activation.
- Build customer engagement and brand awareness - engage directly with our customers to bring them into events that amplify their thought leadership on the work they are doing in the benefits space.
4+ years events or field marketing experience, ideally in the B2B technology sector
Strong project and program management skills with the ability to drive both planning and execution.
Proven experience in driving strategic event programs from conception to project launch through to execution and success reporting
Strong interpersonal skills and experience working directly with field sales teams, commercial leadership and customers and partners
Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
Experience with large enterprise buyers (5K+ employees) a plus
Highly motivated, innovative, organized, and accountable; not afraid to try new things
Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, highly adaptable to change
Experience sourcing and managing external vendors and agencies
Travel for on-site and live events nationally as restrictions open up