Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Automation Platform System Administrator to join our Marketing Operations team. You will be responsible for building and maintaining program, landing page, and email templates, improving system processes, ensure data hygiene for reporting, contribute to Martech roadmap for both demand generation and enrollment of new members who are clinically eligible for our programs.
As a Marketing System Administrator at Omada Health, you’ll support the sales, marketing, operations teams to build and deploy campaigns, implement best practices in system and data hygiene to ensure our campaigns are reportable, scalable and error free. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Operations, this role will work across multiple platforms in both B2B and B2C to meet demand generation and member acquisition goals. In this role, you will:
- Improve data integrity through data cleansing, data alignment, and implementing process and workflow improvements
- Setup and optimize email and landing page templates
- Create program templates, maintain methods for scalable campaign deployments for email, social, webinars, and content
- Support regular/ad hoc inquiries on our marketing campaign and platform health, troubleshoot and isolate issues, proactively create processes and system level procedures to prevent issues and data hygiene problems
- Create repeatable operational processes to improve the efficiency of demand generating and member acquisition programs
- Implement and manage third-party integrations, contribute to Martech evaluations with requirements, assessment of capability alignment to support business goals
- Work cross functionally to consult, translate and develop/maintain platform deliverables
You will love this job if you:
- 7+ years of experience as system administrator in MAP solutions (Hubspot, Marketo, SFMC or similar)
- Technical Skills: HTML & CSS (basic frontend)
- Platform Skills: Working knowledge of APIs, data flows, managing platform integration
- Data Skills: data queries, data analysis, visualization to support recommendations on improving data hygiene and supporting processes
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and ambiguity, willingness to coach/consult with team and stakeholders to enable best practices
- Eye for reducing complexity, build systems and processes that scale
Bonus points for:
- Experience in Healthcare, B2B2C, or high-growth environments
- Experience setting up tracking/tagging across solutions for reporting
- Experience managing CMS, Uberflip, Canto, or similar solutions
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.