Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Omada's five virtual programs combine behavior science and clinical protocols to help people get going—and keep going—in a way that works for them.
Omada is hiring a Senior Director of Customer Success - Enterprise to lead our talented national based customer success teams that drive implementation, adoption, retention, and expansion for all our programs. This team is responsible for making every customer in the portfolio successful which ultimately assures customer loyalty and lifetime value. Your day-to-day will include serving as a subject matter expert and point of escalation for all enterprise customers; building and executing plans to accelerating revenue expansion and improve customer loyalty, design new service strategies and support tactics for our jumbo segment; cultivate our Customer Success Managers so they show growth with tactics and results; explore ways to create delight for customers; ensure we meet or exceed enrollment forecasts and up-sell targets; build scalable processes; and meet or exceed CSAT and NPS targets. This position reports to Omada’s Vice President of Customer Success and Client Operations, and works closely with Sales, Payer Access, Clinical, Product, and Marketing leadership.
- ⅓ of your job will be focused on coaching and supporting your team and fostering an amazing culture
- ⅓ of your job will be focused on designing strategies to improve customer loyalty and scale
- ⅓ of your job will be focused on leading growth in jumbo and strategic accounts driving faster product adoption and establishing deeper relationships with key decision makers
We are looking for forward-thinking people who bend over backward to put customers first. Individuals who thrive on challenges and are ready to grasp an exceptional opportunity in digital health. You are obsessed with building exceptional connections with people. You have experience leading and scaling a team of customer success managers for enterprise organizations. You know how to project manage complex tasks as an individual contributor as well as achieve milestones leveraging teams. You know how to balance your time between developing and executing strategies, building relationships with key customers, and leading your team. You utilize data to identify trends and develop processes to make impactful improvements. You are comfortable working across the spectrum within benefit solutions: from C-level executives and VPs to set strategy, through to front-line contributors. You can leverage tactics to accelerate product adoption. You are interested in a highly collaborative and cross-functional role.
- Establish a proactive customer experience in your region where your team takes accountability for delivering a flawless onboarding journey, achieving expansion upside, and consistently improving the overall health of each client.
- Drive best in class CSAT scores for both implementation and Customer Success Management performance (90%+ score with 75%+ response rate).
- Cultivate your team by building an environment where they learn something new each day and consistently share knowledge as a group.
- Work side-by-side with our marketing, sales, medical affairs, product, billing, and data science teams to ensure we have < 2 annual customer implementation errors per region.
- Forecast enrollments successfully and exceed revenue expansion targets to help grow the business.
- Maintain < 3% annual customer churn.
- Effectively balance team capacity ensuring we’re providing CSMs time to produce consistent high quality of service while also maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
You will love this job if you:
- Have robust customer success leadership and people management experience.
- Have a proven track record of nurturing Enterprise and Jumbo accounts driving revenue expansion and relationship development strategies.
- Are self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, problem solving, goal-and growth-oriented.
- Have experience acting as an executive sponsor for projects and customer QBR meetings.
- Gravitate towards processes and leveraging technology like Salesforce and Gainsight to scale.
- Obsess over customer experience and know how to advocate for customer needs with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Have additional background or interest in health technology.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of the organization.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.