Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As part of the Commercial Operations function at Omada, the Deal Desk Mgr/Sr.Manager will play an instrumental role in supporting Omada’s commercial team by managing the deal desk team and function. This individual will support sales opportunities by collaborating with our sales team to drive the proposal process, contracting, pricing and other non standard customer requests and requirements. You will establish and maintain strong working relationships with Omada sales teams and other cross-functional stakeholders while also growing and developing the deal desk team.
You must have exceptional communication, organizational, and team management skills and be comfortable juggling multiple tasks while meeting strict deadlines. At the same time, you should have a bias for execution and a high level of drive and creativity to constantly improve your area of responsibility.
- Establish and document scalable and repeatable processes and best practices for the deal desk function.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs and challenges of cross functional teams in Engineering, GTM, Support, Finance and other cross functional teams to deliver actionable solutions.
- Build productive relationships with cross functional partners to serve as a centralized resource for the field sales teams through partnership with the deal desk team.
- Develop, mentor and grow team members.
- Establish, track and evolve metrics for deal desk team success.
You will love this job if you:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Work cross-functionally with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment between internal teams and our commercial teams
- Employ outstanding people and time management and organizational skills
- Understand the end to end sales process.
- Can guide complex strategic and operational initiatives.
- Are a strong analytical and problem solver - you combine this with strong business judgment and an ability to present analysis in a clear and compelling manner.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, facilitating clear and open communication at all levels of the organization.
Bonus points for:
- BS/BA in Business, or another relevant field
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Advanced capabilities in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.