Sr. Product Manager, Billing & Enterprise
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada Health has evolved from being synonymous with Diabetes Prevention to now offering 5 care programs including Diabetes Prevention, MSK, Behavioral Health, Diabetes and Hypertension. These products are all based on our foundation of sustainable behavior change using technology to empower the care teams behind the technology to deliver incredible care and outcomes for our members.. You will be responsible for working with cross-functional leaders across the company to ensure that the products and programs we build have maximum market impact.
You will work closely with the product design, research, engineering, clinical and commercial teams to drive innovation and value for all of our key customer segments. You and your team will define the highest priority market problems to solve and build creative and scalable solutions to these problems working in concert with other product teams. You will primarily focus on enhancing systems that power Omada’s data information exchange infrastructure, billing and contracting tools, and multi-product deployment engine. You will also be responsible for building the voice of the customer muscle, and translating company strategy into product execution (strategy to roadmap to execution). Your job is to identify and work through dependencies across the organization so that when products launch, they generate business impact.
This is a unique role which requires an understanding of the market dynamics, company and product strategy and helping to ensure that the many moving parts work together as a cohesive whole. This is a role that requires strong execution and influence across the organization.
- Define buyer personas and help bring the voice of the customer to the Product team to support designing for buyers and their members
- Own the enterprise roadmap in close partnership with relevant stakeholders in the organization, including Technical Program Managers, Commercial, Compliance/Legal, and Finance
- Focus the company on future growth areas that drive business value and deliver a strong ROI of meaningful platform investments
- Drive product requirements and work with multiple product teams to build appropriate lightweight and consistent processes (e.g. product reviews, feature specifications)
- Lead full life-cycle product planning approaches from market and customer research, positioning and pricing to successful go-to-market launches (working closely with other teams where needed, e.g., pricing, product marketing)
- Guide cross-functional teams and leadership through making difficult trade-offs based on company priorities and impact
- Define the future platform capabilities that enables Omada Health to lead in the market and integrate with the most complex healthcare IT landscapes
- 4+ years of market and product management experience supporting technical solutions
- 5+ years of experience in running multiple large projects
- Experience with an API-1st strategy and modern cloud architecture or systems
- Expertise in using both qualitative insights and quantitative findings for market analysis
- Experience helping define and report against OKRs
- Strong people/relationship skills, experience understanding team dynamics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills with strong technical understanding
- Thrives on attention to detail and process efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field
Bonus points for:
- Experience working in the life sciences or healthcare industry
- Experience delivering technical solutions to large enterprise customers
- Advanced SQL skills
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- Remote-first office and company culture with work from home stipends
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- 401k retirement savings plan
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.