Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
To achieve this mission, we are building a partner ecosystem that consists of channel partners, benefits consultants, health plans, and select health service providers to accelerate our commercial growth and maximize our impact.
The Commercial Partnerships Senior Manager will be a key member of the Payer Access Team and report to the Sr Director of Strategic Alliances. In this role, you will own the growth and management of Omada’s Commercial Partnerships. The definition of Commercial Partners can include Wellness Platform entities such as Welltok, Castlight, and Accolade, and additional reseller partnerships in categories informed by your insights and our dynamic strategy. Through this role, you will have the opportunity to help Omada expand into a new and critical commercial partnerships category.
The ideal candidate for this role can be located anywhere across the U.S.. Omada is a remote-first environment that allows for both remote work and in-office collaboration, when needed.
How you’ll contribute:
- Launch, manage, and grow Omada’s Commercial Partnerships, in partnership with our Enablement, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success Teams
- Develop a playbook for maximizing Commercial Playbooks that can be replicated by you and others as this segment grows for Omada
- Work closely with your counterparts at innovative digital health organizations to drive effective go-to-market strategies and develop opportunities to drive outsized member activation
- Partner hand in hand with Omada’s sales team to drive growth through your Commercial Partners
- Collaborate with the Alliances Delivery Leads and Customer Success teams to ensure these Partnerships drive smooth experiences for employers and members
- Develop best in class, long-standing strategic partnerships with Commercial partners
- Be the voice of the Commercial Partner for internal teams, including Sales Leadership, Product, Clinical, Marketing, and Finance
You will be successful in this job if you:
- Have 7+ years in healthcare managing complex accounts and partnerships and have experience or exposure to sales and negotiation
- Have a strong understanding of the Digital Health/Digital Care ecosystem. Experience with working in a Digital Health company or product is a plus.
- Have demonstrated experience of working with a cross-functional team and managing a complex internal stakeholder alignment process at both executive and execution level functions
- Operating know-how for partner-centric distribution models
- Demonstrate curiosity, a passion for changing US healthcare, and are a collaborative worker
- Honor Omada’s values: Hustles Smart-Be Humble-Participants first-Grow together-Empower partners-Swing Big
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Stipend for professional development & remote-work
- Stipend for in-office and team collaboration work
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- Community volunteering opportunities, plus one day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.