Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Are you an individual with a strong passion to help others in learning and growing? Leadership at Omada is a fulfilling profession because of the difficulties and possibilities that come with a constantly changing organization. As a Member Support Supervisor, it’s your duty to manage the support team contributors and operations, as well as provide solutions and outcomes that foster a high-performing work atmosphere. You will generate success for the business and represent the Omada program through outstanding customer service by assisting members punctually and effectively. Work alongside your team maining the player-coach mentality working alongside them to achieve their goals. In this role, you’d be successful if you effectively manage KPIs by ensuring all individual contributors are performing at a successful level. Monitor and manage SLA goals by ensuring all queues have adequate coverage with exceptional level of service which will be delivered are clear and unambiguous. Support your team members by monitoring and measuring attendance, performance, and development opportunities.
As a Supervisor, you will report to Omada’s Manager of Member Operations and will be responsible for ensuring SLA and KPI goals are achieved on an ongoing basis. You will oversee all areas of a member's support-related interactions and ensure that your individual contributors are providing exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for day-to-day operations, through coaching, supervision, and team development. Supervisors are well-versed in the company's regulations and hold all contributors accountable for all set standards. If you like rewarding challenges, fun team comradery, an open and honest culture, and a balance between work/life, look no further. This is for you!
- 50% of time supervising part-time individual contributors :
- Directly accountable for the performance of part-time agents
- Writes/Discuss performance reviews for direct reports
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Review, grant/deny time off requests following WFM guidelines
- Conduct morning, afternoon, and evening queue assessments to update queue assignments if necessary
- Assist team members in their growth in order to increase overall productivity
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Conduct quality assessments for Associate’s performance
- Create content and facilitate monthly meeting to provide insight on the previous months achievements
- 50% of time working on operations processes:
- Assist with queue needs including Tier 3 inquiries meeting service level agreements, averaging at 20% occupancy monthly
- Answer and resolve all inquiries that mentions @support via email and slack channels
- Resolve complaints and escalations from members. The buck stops with you.
- Change/Allocate schedule assignments for adequate coverage
You will be successful in this role if you:
- Cover an assigned shift within business hours from 5am-6pm PST
- In current role for at minimum 12 months (internal candidates)
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with the Google Suite of applications, Slack, and Zendesk (bonus points). Is technically-minded and can learn how to operate Omada’s internal systems.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous under pressure and provide leadership in tense situations, especially during busy hours.
- Are genuinely interested in people, energized by teamwork, and are excited to lead a geographically distributed and diverse team
- You have 2-3 years of contact center and/or customer service experience
- You have experience managing a team of six or more direct reports
- You have Zendesk experience
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.