Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease.
Omada is hiring a Senior Director of Health Economics & Outcomes Research to lead our world class clinical research program. With the addition of diabetes, hypertension, MSK, and mental health to our portfolio, we are looking for someone with a primary care / generalist background to support research in all the conditions we serve. We are especially interested in clinicians with advanced training in clinical research - PhD, MS, etc. Your day-to-day will include supervising a health services research program, primarily focused on cardiometabolic disease, behavioral health & musculoskeletal disease. This position reports to Omada’s Chief Medical Officer and can be either remote or San Francisco-based.
You are passionate about applications of health behavior change to cardiometabolic disease and comorbid conditions. You have a strong research track record in health services research and conducting clinical trials. You also carry content expertise in the clinical management of cardiometabolic disease and related comorbidities. You work well with diverse teams. And most importantly, you are creative and love to think strategically about providing care at scale in new ways.
- Direct our best-in-class clinical research program.
- Design, execute, and publish studies in the peer-reviewed literature.
- Work side-by-side with our external partners and vendors to produce world-class clinical research in the emerging area of digital health.
- Stay current on cardiometabolic and associated comorbidities to leverage proven techniques to enhance program engagement and outcomes.
- 5+ years of post-graduate experience in clinical research in academia or industry.
- PhD in health-related field (economics, psychology, public health, etc.) or Masters Degree such as MPH, MS, etc.
- Held an Associate Professor (academic) or Director-level (industry) research position
- Strong research track record including grants, publications, team management, etc.
- Stellar leadership, project management, written, and oral communication skills.
- Hold a current clinical license (MD, NP, RN) with a clinical focus on cardiometabolic disease.
- Advanced training in clinical informatics.
- Prior digital health industry experience.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Healthy snacks and meals
- Wellness events (e.g. running club)
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: We’ve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, and obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, and design to inspire and enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Company’s “50 Most Innovative Companies in the World,” our team includes passionate and talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna, Kaiser Permanente and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.