Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
The Director of Compensation, reporting to the Head of People, is an exciting opportunity for a compensation leader who thrives in a high growth environment. As the Director of Compensation, you will design and improve our total rewards programs. You will partner with the People Leadership Team and cross-functional leaders to advise on compensation best practices, and contribute to the design, implementation, and administration of compensation and benefits programs.
Additionally, you are a leader who meets business needs, and you make decisions based on current total rewards processes, best practices, as well as your previous experience guiding total rewards. You approach your work with intellectual curiosity and creative problem solving.
- Design and guide practices for job evaluations, market matching, pay decisions and governance with a mind for creative solutions and integration of market trends and fit for purpose practices
- Lead all compensation initiatives, in particular the strategy and execution of job leveling, salary surveys, conducting an overarching compensation analysis and updating compensation structure for all positions
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to compile additional data intelligence to supplement other market data
- Partner with the HR Partners and Finance on compensation budgets and planned Talent reviews
- Manage relationships and projects with external partners, consultants and vendors as it relates to compensation and benefits
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop and deliver short-and long-term strategic recommendations to ensure benefit programs are cost effective, competitive and flexible to meet the needs of a diverse workforce, while in compliance with all legal requirements
- Being responsible to take initiative and drive total rewards programs and ensure the compensation philosophy is align with company’s mission and value
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10+ years of total rewards experience
- Experience using HRIS and Compensation tools, able to evaluate and recommend new tools and able to make impactful improvements in a short period of time
- Advanced Excel skills are a must
- Excellent collaborative skills with the ability to communicate proactively and cultivate strong relationships with team members at all levels across the company.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving.
- Strong business acumen and savvy, including excel and ability to create presentations.
- Excellent judgement and the ability to make sound decisions independently.
You will love this job if you are:
- A leader that is inspiring, empathetic, and takes action when and where needed and challenges the status quo.
- A strategic thinker with demonstrated experience in developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- A team player who can go deep in the weeds when needed, while also understanding the big picture.
- Comfortable driving change and embracing innovation in face of ambiguity and complexity.
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation and technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Monthly wellness days
- Generous paid parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.