Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Join us in helping to develop and derive data-driven insights focused on member engagement, clinical outcomes, and the overall effectiveness of our products and care teams. You’ll perform statistical analysis and develop dashboards with data from across our Diabetes, Hypertension, Musculoskeletal, Behavioral Health and Diabetes Prevention programs. In your day-to-day, you will work cross functionally with our analytics, engineering, product, clinical, and commercial teams. Your expertise will help inform how we best impact member behavior and drive better clinical outcomes in Omada’s chronic care programs that enable our members to learn and create sustainable lifestyle changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, technology or similar or equivalent blend of work and certification experience required.
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Strong communicator and experience in highly collaborative team environment
- Expert SQL/Python skills
- Practical knowledge of statistics (descriptive statistics, distributions, hypothesis testing, etc.)
- Deep experience with Tableau (or similar visualization tool)
- Expertise troubleshooting data quality issues
- Reliable self-starter capable of working with a high degree of autonomy
- Possesses strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task through effective prioritization
- Previous experience in a clinical or product analysis role a plus
- Support and lead the design, development, execution, dissemination and interpretation of clinical and product analyses, metrics and reports, while efficiently and effectively managing projects to completion
- Identify actionable opportunities for improving health and healthcare outcomes, clinical quality and costs of care, and product effectiveness and member engagement
- Establish strong, collaborative and effective relationships with internal clinical, product, operations, and technical teams to design and develop analytics solutions
- Serve as a data ambassador to stakeholders across the company on data best practices and using it to effectively answer business questions
- Design and develop KPIs that evaluate clinical outcomes and product performance across our programs
- Mentor and assist in the development of junior level analysts
You will love this job if you:
- Enjoy working on a variety of things including: digging into data, hands on analysis, data visualization, analytics enablement, and cross functional collaborations
- Motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals
- Are interested in keeping up-to-date with emerging and new technologies
- Want to be a part of a team that helps enable people to live healthier lives through the merger of clinical best practices and technology
- Competitive salary
- Flexible vacation plan
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision
- Allowance for home office setup
- Stipend for professional development
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.