Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As a result of increased growth in our products and engineering organization, we are seeking a Senior Data Architect to join our team. As a data architect, you will be responsible for managing our data warehouse ELT as well as the data model design for our data mart layer. Particularly, we are seeking architects with experience delivering data warehouse solutions who desire to participate in all aspects of the project (planning, requirements, architecture, design, development, testing, and deployment) while using modern tools and technologies. Our environment is fast paced, dynamic, and requires someone with drive and passion for delivering high quality solutions to support our analytics, data science, and business teams.
You’ve been there and done it: working as a senior technical decision maker supporting the data needs of multiple product and business stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience working as a data architect/engineer.
- 2+ years of experience designing and delivering large scale, 24/7, mission-critical data pipelines and features using modern big data architectures
- 2+ years of experience with Redshift and a deep understanding of the AWS data ecosystem (SparkEMR, Glue, Athena, AppFlow, ...)
- 2+ years experience with CRM and marketing domain models or equivalent complex domains involving multiple product groups
- Proficiency & experience with designing customer centric database models, datasets
- Proficiency with Data Modeling experience and tools (e.g., Power designer, Sparx, Erwin)
- Proficiency with complex SQL and NoSQL experience
- Experience in advanced Data Warehouse concepts
- Experience with Business Requirements definition and management, structured analysis, process design, use case documentation
- Experience with Reporting Technologies (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
You’ll be able to clearly explain your views to others but just as importantly, actively listen and facilitate good discussions. You’ll also ensure a summary of the discussion is documented and disseminated for the benefit of others:
- Develops business cases for new technology solutions. Confidently and professionally presents and defends recommended solution, approach, timeline, etc. to leadership and manages expectations accordingly
- Organizes and conducts regular project status meetings and design reviews sessions leveraging appropriate project artifacts
- Prepares specifications, designs, data models and diagrams from which databases can be developed
- Develops, tests, and deploys data structures
- Tunes performance of databases, ETL processes and queries
You will love this job if you:
- You’ll embrace the value of a team-first approach. Day to day coding won’t be your bread and butter but you’ll be a champion of collaboration and effective teamwork.
- You’ll be able to clearly explain your views to others but just as importantly, actively listen and facilitate good discussions. You’ll also ensure a summary of the discussion is documented and disseminated for the benefit of others.
- A desire to whiteboard problems with your peers and ensure teams are pursuing pragmatic solutions to the right problems
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.