The Omada MSK Engineering team (Physera) is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Software Engineer to join our cutting edge and growing team. We are looking for people to help us bring down the cost of healthcare, by building exciting new features for our existing mobile apps as well as create new life-changing mobile products and experiences for our patients and users.
We hire passionate, creative people and give them the autonomy to do great work. Our software engineers are comfortable dealing with high-level specifications, working independently and in small teams, and are heavy contributors in the product process from idea to production.
The most important characteristic of our engineers is curiosity – we build software to help people with their health, and are bridging new ground every day. We need engineers who are excited to solve problems in novel ways and collectively learn the right approach to delivering the best health care experiences.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with product managers, designers and an eclectic group of highly skilled engineers to craft delightful user experiences that will make our mobile solutions best in class in order to improve our patients health outcomes.
- Play a critical role in the software architecture, design, and development of our mobile apps that cover a broad range of mobile technologies from 3D animation, audio and video experiences to game changing immersive Augmented Reality and Computer Vision enabled feature sets.
- Writing clean and well-tested code that allows us to keep our applications stable and easily modifiable.
- Constantly fine-tuning and iterating on existing application features and squashing bugs.
- Improving our continuous integration processes and automation.
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing and an open and collaborative remote first work environment.
- 5+ years of experience developing software for mobile, with at least 3 years working with Swift/Kotlin and relevant mobile SDKs (our apps do not contain Objective-C or Java).
- A solid understanding of the build toolchains for getting apps beta tested and into production.
- A passion for both mobile platforms and you've worked on apps that are in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
- Curiosity and care more about solving problems than being right.
- An eye for influencing product design and good user experience instincts. You love delighting users with going the extra mile threading the needle on the nuances of iOS and Android experiences.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience leveraging SwiftUI or Jetpack Compose.
- Built tablet, watch, or widget experiences.
- Experience with Kotlin Multi Platform.
- Experience working with GraphQL and REST APIs.
- You’ve dipped your toes into the server side and understand modern API techniques/frameworks.
- Experience working in healthcare or another regulated industry.
Who we are:
We're a passionate team bringing innovative technology, product, and care delivery expertise to healthcare. We strive to improve access to essential healthcare services while also providing the assistive technology that is necessary to help drive better outcomes. Our product and engineering teams have strong background from both consumer technology and healthcare (Facebook, Google, Yahoo, Kaiser Permanente)
Our team is spread across the US with multiple clusters of team members (CA & MN), and as a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to work wherever you're happiest and most productive.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.