Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada delivers clinical-grade programming to the market by developing programs inspired by scientific evidence and measured against gold-standard metrics. Our clinical strategy group works alongside our commercial team to ensure that our clients and partners understand how our clinical value differentiates us from our competitors. This group of external-facing clinicians has a deep familiarity with our programs, clinical research, and the digital health landscape. The Clinical Strategy Associate, Product role is the liaison between our clinical, product and commercial teams to ensure the sales teams have the most up to date product information and that the product teams benefit from key market insights to guide the R&D process. This role reports into our Senior Director, Clinical Product & Quality.
The ideal candidate is either a clinician or has a strong health sciences/medical background and excels at public speaking and writing. You have experience working in health technology either in industry or through research. You understand the product development process and can explain how clinical best practice informs our programs. You enjoy public speaking & networking.
- Maintain familiarity with the latest evidence and clinical best practice for the management of conditions we treat: diabetes, hypertension, pre-diabetes, dyslipidemia, obesity, mental health, and MSK
- Survey the digital health landscape to stay up to date with the competitive market & published outcomes in our field
- Collaborate with Omada’s marketing and product teams to create marketing assets, refine our brand, and communicate externally
- Review contracted public relations and marketing agency work to ensure Omada’s products and claims are represented accurately
- Develop and deliver training for commercial team members on our clinical programs and scientific evidence
- Join late-stage conversations with clients and partners to showcase the member experience and explain the scientific premise of our programs
- Summarize and share feedback from prospects/customers with the product team to facilitate rapid iterations in product design and service delivery
- Degree in a health field PharmD, PA, BSN, MSN, MSN-CNE, FNP, PA (Required)
- Minimum 2 years of post-graduate clinical experience in primary care setting, along with strong familiarity with the prevailing standards of care for the conditions Omada’s programs cover: pre-diabetes, obesity, diabetes, hypertension, mental health (focus on depression, anxiety), and MSK conditions
- 2 years of product experience at a healthtech company OR industry experience in a BD, sales, consulting, or management role
- The ability to understand, interpret, and explain clinical research, including familiarity with PubMed, basics of clinical study designs (e.g. difference between an observational study and a RCT), and statistics
- A strong background in working cross-functionally on projects
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment with change and ambiguity
Bonus points for:
- A master’s degree such as an MPH, MS or equivalent in epidemiology/biostatistics, clinical informatics, public health, healthcare management, business, or health policy.
- Experience as a clinician educator (e.g. MSN-CNE)
- CDCES certification
- Prior sales experience
- Additional background or interest in health technology, informatics, or telemedicine
- Comfort presenting to customers and prospects; prior sales experience
- Experience in fast growing companies
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- One day off per year to volunteer
- ...and more!
About Omada Health:
Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.