Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
As the Engagement Marketing Manager at Omada Health, you’ll have the opportunity to help thousands of Omada members lead healthier lives. You’ll help members stay on track to reach their goals through strategizing, building and testing cross-channel campaigns that meaningfully engage members throughout their Omada journey.
Serving as the subject matter expert of our CRM tool Braze, you are equal parts strategic and operational, having experience designing complex automated notification journeys that move metrics. Reporting into the Director of Engagement Marketing, you’ll work cross-functionally with key partners in product, engineering, content and data analytics to inform, execute and evolve strategy to meet KPIs.
- Craft behavior-driven, cross-channel campaigns (mostly push notifications, email, in-app) at scale to drive meaningful engagement, program adherence and mitigate churn to help Omada members achieve their health goals.
- Align with key partners to identify gaps and opportunities in the member journey to leverage Braze.
- Ensure cohesive notification strategy across all Omada programs including diabetes prevention, diabetes/hypertension management, physical therapy and behavioral health.
- Create experimentation roadmaps and execute a rigorous A/B testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness.
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance to evaluate the effectiveness of strategies as they relate to key conversion events and engagement metrics.
- Apply a deep understanding of consumer mindset and behavior to messaging personalization and customization.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience building action-based, cross-channel Braze canvases (and can pass our technical test) utilizing conversion-boosting capabilities such as connected content, rich push notifications, etc.
- Strong background in conversion, retention and re-engagement strategies.
- Experience analyzing marketing campaigns, running A/B tests and providing actionable recommendations.
- Strong short-form writing skills as well as HTML proficiency.
- App engagement expertise and knowledge of channel-specific best practices and benchmarks.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills; high attention to detail.
- Ability to drive projects autonomously while also effectively working cross functionally.
- Highly effective communicator; comfortable using Zoom and Slack as main forms of communication on a daily basis.
Bonus points for:
- Digital health, telehealth and/or health-focused app experience
- Ensuring HIPAA compliance in notification strategy
- B2B2C experience
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.