Omada’s Member Growth team is focused on the first part of Omada’s mission – to inspire people everywhere to take the first step toward lasting, healthy change.
As an Enrollment Marketing Manager at Omada Health, you’ll lead consumer enrollment efforts to drive adoption of the Omada program. You’ll be focused on one of our industry clusters and as such, will monitor and own success metrics for your portfolio of accounts and leverage Omada’s historical campaign performance and industry insights to develop and maintain a playbook of outreach best practices. Day to day, you’ll combine this expertise with information gathered in client consultations to recommend a client-specific strategy, and collaborate with Member Growth colleagues to launch campaigns.
This is a client-facing role that earns the trust of key stakeholders through the strength of our strategic and creative recommendations. You’re energized by brainstorming with clients, understanding their unique (and often complex) consumer outreach challenges, and partnering with internal Design, Marketing Operations, and Commercial teams to build a successful enrollment program. You understand how near-term success opens opportunity for long-term strategic partnerships, and keep both in mind when developing a communications strategy.
You will be successful in this job if you have:
- 5+ years of relevant experience (Client-facing experience, marketing consulting, acquisitions marketing, and related roles)
- An interest in the creative, analytical and strategic aspects of marketing
- An eye towards optimizing and adhering to efficient processes
- Strong project management and presentation skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment
- Bonus points if you have experience in healthcare or employer benefits industries
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada is a digital care program that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable lifestyle change. Working primarily through health plans, employers, and integrated health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals at risk for, or dealing with, type 2 diabetes and hypertension, as well as anxiety and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, a proprietary technology platform, and curriculum tailored to an individual's specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 300,000 participants to date. Omada partners include Cigna, Kaiser Permanente, Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota, and other leading health plans.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.