Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Member Support Associates resolve issues and answer questions from our members about the Omada program and app via email and phone. Omada Associates are excited about educating people about how the Omada program works, and are ready to help members troubleshoot through any barriers, ensuring quick resolve and a positive experience. Associates aren’t afraid to ask questions, and are eager to learn about new product features and updates to better assist our members. Agents looking to grow their career in operations will express interest in Member Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve and drive those ideas to completion. Associates are also responsible for prioritizing their online/offline work load ensuring our Members are always first. There may be potential facilitation of training and creating knowledge content. Member Support Associates thrive working in a team, and are always willing to help, both members and team mates.
You’ll love this role if you are passionate about working on a team, providing stellar service experiences, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, and enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our team’s mission is to delight those we help and resolve problems quickly, accurately, and with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our members.
- Communicate and provide support to members over chat, email, and phone in a way that embodies the company mission and values
- Process applications with accuracy and with attention to detail in a considerate and timely manner
- Go above and beyond to provide world class member experiences resolving member’s inquiries and overall put our members first
- Increase overall member satisfaction by meeting and exceeding support metrics and service levels
- Be empowered to work autonomously, continuously learning, and are expected to adhere to meeting schedules, times, and prioritize accordingly
- Act with discretion and confidentiality when handling member information
- Develop and maintain an aptitude and knowledge of our products, processes and systems
- Work in close partnership with peers and cross-functional teams to improve Member Support processes
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or enhancements
You will love this job if you:
- You are first to tackle toughest support cases, enjoying the challenge of solving new issues well
- You mindfully manage your stress levels, focus on what matters most in managing your time, and maintain a positive, calm presence within a startup environment.
Bonus points for:
- 1-2 years of training or knowledge management experience
- ZenDesk experience
- Google Office (Google Sheet, Google Doc, Google Slide, etc.)
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, and health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, and depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, and curriculums tailored to an individual’s specific conditions and circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omada’s partners include major employers across the country, including Costco and Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna and Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.